Thursday, February 11, 2010

Spring Elves Sneak Peek

Hello! Well, today brings the last of the Easter Sweet November sneak peeks, and this is just the cutest set! It is called Spring Elves and I made 2 cards using just one of the sentiments, one of the Elves and the bunny. There is also another sentiment, a different elf and a cute little chick! Be sure to go visit Rachel, Lisa and Amy to see more of the set!

The Details:
Stamps: Spring Elves (Sweet November)
Paper: DCWV, New Leaf, Lemon Tart, Sweet Blush, White (all Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Walnut Distress Ink
Copics: BG000
Misc: Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Martha Stewart Grass border Punch and Butterfly Punch, Recollections pearls


The Details:
Stamp: Spring Elves (Sweet November Stamps)
Paper: Fancy Pants Designs, White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Walnut Distress Ink
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Clothes: BG000,BG02,BG05, y000,Y00,Y02
Egg: E50,YG00,YG03,R81,R83,R85
Misc: Corner Rounder (SU), White Signo gel pen, Flower (Prima), Button from stash, Linen Thread (SU)


All of these new Sweet November cuties will be available at All That Scraps on Monday the 15th!!

16 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Aww so cute! Loving your sneak peak cards.
Kristy x

Anonymous said...

Too cute Traci !!! I'm in love !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Unknown said...

LOVE IT!!!
Angela x

♥Rach♥ said...

Love the framing on the first card and how you masked the bunny. He's one of my favorites, I just think he's adorable!

Kim Costello said...

WOW these are adorable love your cards, the buny's look fabulous against the pretty spring colours and the elf is so cute! HuGs Kim :)

Angela said...

Traci these are so adorable!!! I just love that Elf!!! I can't wait!!
Ok about the comment you left on my last post! No Randi and My images aren't bigger!!! You need to go back and look at your creations!!! They are so awesome!! YOur details and shadowing is what made me want the Sweet Pea stamps so bad!! You do so much detail on the skin!! You make them look more like a painting!! You are my coloring Idol!!! Your talent was one of my most inspirations!! I am so excited about working with all of you on the DT!! Hope you have a great day!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Kelly Booth said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute Traci!! I just LOVE that Elf....Gotta Have Em!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMGOSH those little bunnies are TOOO sweet!!!! Adorable!

crafty amy said...

These are both adorable! I have got to get this set. I love the way you have made a little cluster of the bunnies :D
Hugs

Amy xx

donna mikasa said...

Cuteness! Love the bunnies huddled together!

Jenny said...

Aaaawwww! So cute!

Jenny
crazyforpaper.blogspot.com

Sparkplug17 said...

Such cute cards!

Sammi said...

These are just adorable!! Love both your cards!!
xxx

Danni said...

So super sweet and cute! (love the added butterflies!)

Amy said...

Grouping the bunny stamp is pure genious I tell ya! Love, love, love how they look like they are sitting and watching the butterflies dance in the sky, amazing!
And your elfie is way too cute too, the polka dots you added to his hat are the perfect touch! :)

JenRaff said...

The bunny card is one of the most adorable images I have seen lately! What a fantastic card!