Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Some Bunny Loves You

I so badly wanted to use that sentiment with this card, but alas, I don't have a stamp that says that and all of my letter stickers were too big (and not brown. I really wanted brown words!) These are a couple more adorable Easter themed Sweet November stamps that will be out on the 15th (Monday) at All That Scraps. They are named Peter and April Rabbit. Aren't they so sweet? As soon as I saw them I said "Awww"!

The Details:
Stamp: Peter and April Rabbit (Sweet November Stamps), Sentiment (Hero Arts)
Paper: Crate Paper, Blush Blossom (SU), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Walnut Distress ink
Copics:
Rabbits: E40, E43, E44 all w/E30 over, R20
Peter's Clothes: BG00,BG02 both w/W0 over them, YG21, YG23
April's Clothes: Paper pieced with R02, YG21, YG23
Misc: Scallop Edge Punch (SU), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Recollections Pearls


Lisa and Amy have more Sweet Sneak Peeks to show you and Amy has some sweet candy, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
:-)Traci

15 comments:

Sammi said...

awww! I had to say it... they are just too adorable!! Great colours and papers! I like the sentiment that you did use :D
xxx

Randi said...

What a sweet card Traci! Love the coloring on the bunnies! Love how you used the embossed cardstock to set off the images. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Realy to cute Traci !!! I love these little bunnies !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

crafty amy said...

As always another brilliant card hun I love it and it is a shame you didn't have the sentiment you wanted but this one still works perfectly :D
Hugs

Amy xx

Angela said...

Traci, these are just so adorable!!! This is Amy's biggest release yet!! All of these images are just so adorable!! Traci, I love the way you have colored them!! Oh and that paper is beautiful!!! I love seeing all your creations!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Kelly Booth said...

So cute Traci....I am Loving seeing these Peeks....Your card is just Adorable!!

Kim Costello said...

These are fabulous and I can't wait for the release!!! HuGs Kim :)

Tonje said...

Oh gosh, what cute bunnies... Your card is beautiful!

Serafiia said...

I absolutely LOVE this one.
Your coloring and the papers are great + the sentiment is awesome! :)

Mary Giles said...

How sweet is this!!! Those little bunnies are just way too cute. I love the head tilt on April.

Sparkplug17 said...

This is precious!

kadie said...

You always have such gorgeous coloring, Traci! These two are soo soo cute and I have to have them!! Lucky duck being a SNS Gal!!

Danni said...

Such a sweet card! Just darling!

Amy said...

Ahh, the hunt for that perfect sentiment... I know it well! ;)
Even though you didn't get to use your first idea I think this turned out perfect! The colors and your coloring suit these two to a T! :)

JenRaff said...

What a lovely card!!! The colors are so perfect!