Sunday, February 21, 2010

Puppet Angel in the Circus

Hello! I used a new image from ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection called Puppet Angel in the Circus on my card today. (If you are a Sweet Pea Stamps fan be sure to stop back by on Thursday for our Blog Hop! We will have some sneak peeks of some really cute upcoming releases!) For this card, I used a fence border punch turned upside down on top of another punch for a decorative detail in the background. I think this is a good way to get my money's worth out of my punches!

The Details:
Stamp: Puppet Angel in the Circus - ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (Sweet Pea Stamps)
Paper: Making Memories, Blush Red Dark, Vibrant Pink, Black (all Prism), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: E50,E53,E55,R81
Hair: E00,E08,,E19,E18
Clothes and Wings: Y06,Y15,Y08,R24,R29,R39,R83,R85, both w/RV13 over them, R81, C5,C7,C9
Misc: Martha Stewart Fence Punch, EK Success Punch, Ribbon (?)




Have a magical day!
:-)Traci

12 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a gorgeous card!

Tasha said...

Wow this is fabulous! great colours and the image is out of this world
love tasha xx

Amy said...

Gorgeous coloring as always Traci and cool idea to flip the fence punch upside down... gives it a totally new look! :)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is such a cool card Traci, I love it.
Kristy xx

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card Traci !!! I love how you used the fence punch, great idea and beautiful result !!!
Hhugs
Mag :)

Stephanie J said...

Wow, Traci - looks like a lot of detail went into colouring this one... (the wall behind her? holy cow!) I just bought this stamp (and the rest of the plate as well) because I figured I'd buy it eventually, so I better buy it now while it's on sale... but I have no idea what I'll pair it with, sentiment-wise. Any ideas?

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this Traci...your Coloring is always so Wonderful and how creative to turn the fence upside down!! Wonderful.....

Gabby said...

That image is GORGEOUS and you did fantabulous with it! Love it...love ALL your work! :P

Pam Varnell said...

Oh Wow Traci, this is just gorgeous. Love your coloring.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

LOOOOOOOVE what you did Traci- looks fabulous!

Unknown said...

This is just amazing Traci!! I LOVE the colours!! WOW! Xx

Mary Giles said...

Oooh this is fabulous!!! I love the pinks paired with the black and white back ground paper. Your coloing is out of this world!