Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Chanter Heartsong in Love

Hello! Do you love Fairies like I do? Well, the Quixotic Challenge blog is having a "Do you believe in fairies" challenge, with a special spotlight on Amy's lovely Sweet November fairies!! We would love to see your fairy creations!! I made my card as a Valentine for my DH but I also thought the checked "yes" was my answer to the challenge question!!

I used 2 different $1 stamps from Micheals for the background and the "yes, no, maybe" note (Remember those from when we were kids!!?) To make it look like notebook paper I used my eyelet hole punch and my paper-piercing template. I also used the small cast off hearts from a Martha Stewart border punch to decorate the bottom of her dress.

The Details:
Stamp: Chanter Heartsong - Sweet November Stamps , Micheals $1 Stamps
Paper: Basic Grey, Scarlet Jewel, White (both Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Colorbox Dark Peony
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: E21,E25,E27,E29
Clothes: R81,R83,R85,R89
Misc: Spellbinders Nestabilities Hearts, Stardust Stickles, Paper Piercing Template (SU), Foam Tape


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a chance to play with us!!
:-)Traci

13 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh such a pretty and fabulous card - love all the hearts and the notepaper effect - awesome
love tasha xx

Tonje said...

What a cute card. Love the hearts on the dress.

Anonymous said...

Wow so gorgeous !!! I love all the little hearts !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Kelly Booth said...

This Rocks Traci...just Adore this...your Hubby will too!!!

Angela said...

This is so sweet Traci!! I love the check yes or no and I just love the little hearts on the bottom of her dress!! So adorabe!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Anonymous said...

What a great card and a fab layout!
Carole :-D

Andrea C said...

this is a brilliant card, I love the yes no mayb bit and the fairy is gorgeous x

Jessica Diedrich said...

Absolutely adorable and I LOVE the colors together!!!

Shirley N said...

So adorable. Love your colors and coloring!

Mary Giles said...

This is soooo sweet! I love the colors and those hearts are perfect. I still have that note where my husband said yes nearly 20 years ago. Our freshman year in high school.

Amy said...

I can't believe I haven't gone on Miss Chanter's card! So amazing, I love the design and colors and the little note...perfection! I'm thankful every day that you agreed to work with my stamps, you are crazy talented lady! :)

Kim Dellow said...

So beautiful, love the hearts and your colours are just yummy! Kim

crafty amy said...

This is such a fun card I love the way you have layed out the hearts and the tick boxes are just such a great idea :D

Amy xx