Friday, February 19, 2010

Blue Spring Luna

Hello! Today I have made a card using Spring Luna from ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (sheet 8, plate 30). I have decided to be more playful with the skin colors, which is hard for me because I am pretty comfortable (maybe too comfortable!) with my usual skin coloring. I am very happy with how it turned out though! You should try doing something different than you are used to. If it turns out terrible then what have you really lost besides a little time, and it may turn out wonderful!

The Details:
Stamp: Spring Luna (ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection - sheet 8, plate 30) from Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: DCWV, Marigold Morning (retired SU), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: B91,B93,V000,BG000 over all
Hair: V000,V01,V04,V15,B63,BG000
Tail:V04,V15,V06.B63
Background:Y21,YR21,YR23
Misc: Stardust Stickles, Purple and Starry Night Stickles, Scallop Edge Punch (SU), Sakura Glaze Pen

I hope you have a wonderful day!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh she makes me think about Avatar !!! I really love this skin color !!! And the orange background is a big great idea !!! Gorgeous !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Tasha said...

WOW this looks amazing. The colours are so striing
love tasha xx

Peggy said...

Your being playful just ROCKS!! Love the coloring and your card is fabulous!

Angela said...

Traci, I think she turned out just awesome!!! I agree with Mag, she reminds me of Avatar!! Which reminds me I haven't even seen the movie yet!! Traci, I love the blue and purples!! And that bright yelloe background is just beautiful!!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Angela said...

Traci, I think she turned out just awesome!!! I agree with Mag, she reminds me of Avatar!! Which reminds me I haven't even seen the movie yet!! Traci, I love the blue and purples!! And that bright yelloe background is just beautiful!!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Kim said...

OMGGGGGG is that incredible! Your playfulness definitely turned out wonderful. It looks like a magazine cover!

Stephanie J said...

She's beautiful in blue!!! I looooovvveeee this, Traci!

gobeagirl said...

Hi Traci. This is great. I love the colors you used. I will so have to give this a try! I most I have ever been willing to stretch is with a witch Emma for Halloween..lol..Have a great day, Lisa G

Karina said...

Ohh... lookes so lovely! And what awesome colours you used. Something different but looks just great!
Love from Karina

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card. I agree, reminds me of Avatar.

Micki said...

Wow, I wish I was this good.... she is beautiful totally love the colors and the whole card design.

PS: thank u for all the encouragement you leave me on my blog.... :-)

big hugs

Amy said...

Love it when you let your creativity go wild Traci... this is so stunning! And I agree with everyone, it reminds me of Avatar too! :)

Danni said...

Oh my!! This is stunning!! Wow!! Awesome, awesome job!

Randi said...

A million times LOVE!! That's how much I love this!! Wow, Traci!! Gorgeous colors and coloring!!!!

Kim Costello said...

WOW this is stunning raci, love your colouring and your creativity beautiful!!! HuGs Kim :)

Gabby said...

Oh Traci! She's gorgeous! Looks like right out of a SciFi movie or something!

Jenn K said...

I LOVE this!!! You have inspired me! Thanks