Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Spring!

Hiya!! It is day 3 of the Sweet November sneak peeks and now it is time to show you Bunny and Chick and Bunny and Egg (don't ask which comes first, I'm not even starting that! Hee Hee!) These sweeties are two separate stamps but I just had to put them together on the same card. You might have noticed the sentiment in the center - be patient, that is a super sneaky peek! I'll show you more from that set on Thursday! (All of the new Sweet November stamps will be out Monday the 15th at All That Scraps!)


The Details:
Stamps: Bunny and Chick, Bunny and Egg (Sweet November) Sentiment (Sweet November)
Paper: Basic Grey, Garden Green (SU), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: R00, E00, E11, R20
Costumes: C0,C1,C3, R20
Bunny and Chick Hair: E02,E08,E09
Bunny and Egg Hair: YR00,YR04,YR09
Misc: Martha Stewart Grass Punch, Nestabilities Label and Circles, Sakura Glaze pen


You can see more samples with these cuties from Rachel, Lisa and Amy (their fabulous creator!) Amy always has the sweetest candy to celebrate her new releases, so be sure to check that out!

I'll see you tomorrow with some more Sweet November cuties!
:-)Traci

18 comments:

Unknown said...

They are gorgeous!!! I "need" this cute pair, perfect for Easter and sooo sweet too.
Angela x

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW these are sooo adorable, and your card is fabulous!!
Kristy xx
Cant wait for more.

♥Rach♥ said...

That came out SO CUTE! The grass punch is a perfect touch :0)

Anonymous said...

I WANT these stamps !!! They are too cute Traci !!! Your card is so amazing !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Angela said...

Traci your card is just the cutest!!! I want these stamps!! They are so adorable!!! I just can't wait to see more!!
Have a great day!!
Hugs:)
Angela

gobeagirl said...

Oh Traci I just love this. Both of these babies and that sentiment stamp are just adorable....Great card, Lisa

Kelly Booth said...

Soooooo cute Traci!!! Love this Sweet Little Scene......

donna mikasa said...

All of your bunny cards are just adorable! Each one is different, each one is special! Love your work, Traci!

Amy said...

Oh Traci, I am so lovin' these two cuties together and your 'chicken or the egg' comment cracked me up! :)
You're also a super enabler... here I thought I didn't 'need' that new MS grass punch but now after seeing how you used it, I definitely need to hunt one down! LOL

Lysa said...

This is adorable!! I love everything about it!

crafty amy said...

They are just a perfect couple and I wonder which did come first :D LOL I LOVE IT!

Hugs

Amy xx

Danni said...

This is just uber-sweet!! So very adorable!

Unknown said...

I have said it before and I will keep saying it...GORGEOUS CARD Traci!!! Xx

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Super cute Easter card!! Love these darling images!

Gabby said...

Awwwwww...that is the cutest thing ever! Makes me miss my kiddies when they were babies and I would dress them up with bunny jammies for Easter. LOL!

Randi said...

Super cute!! I LOVE how you shaded the bunny suits! Amazing!! Such gorgeous coloring!!

Mary Giles said...

EEEK!!! I just love these cute bunnies. They are all super cute but the one holding a bunny and the one holding a chickie are my fav. I just adore your coloring!

kadie said...

COMPLETELY and UTTERLY ADORABLE!! I love the grass too!