Wednesday, February 3, 2010

All That Scraps Challenge - Valentine Packaging

Hi! This is my second post of the day (I know, I never do that, right!?) so if you are looking for the Quixotic Challenge card please scroll down!

Well, I have had quite a few exciting, wonderful opportunities open to me in the last month and now I have more news!! 2 days ago Christine from All That Scraps asked me if I would like to be a part of All That Scraps Challenge blog! Would I! Well, of course I would!! I get a lot of my paper and embellishments from ATS and they are also the place to get Sweet November Stamps (plus LOTS of other adorable stamps!!)


So last night I found out that today's challenge was to create "Valentine Packaging". I used the fabulous Sparkle Thistleweed (yep, she's been showing up a lot lately! I can't seem to stop using her!) The container was made with my Cricut and the Boxes, Tags and More cartridge. (Don't look too closely at the candy - it is leftover Christmas candy! I would be embarrassed that it is still around but I am too proud of myself that I haven't eaten it!!)

The Details:
Stamp: Sparkle Thistleweed - Sweet November Stamps
Paper: Basic Grey, Close to Cocoa (SU), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black, Close to Cocoa (SU)
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: R81,R83,R85,R89
Clothes & Wings: R81,R83,E27,E29,E79
Misc: Cricut, Cranberry Liquid Pearls, Offray Ribbon, Stardust Stickle
s

Thanks so much for stopping by!! I hope you have a wonderful day!
:-)Traci

10 comments:

Angela said...

Congrats Traci!!!! This is so sweet!! ANd I don't blame you for not wanting to put her down!! She is my favorite!! Her sassiness and all!! My kids would had already eaten that candy weeks ago!!! If it's in my house it's not there for long!! I love the way you colored her hair!! Too cute!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Tasha said...

Traci this is outstanding! What an awesome make! LLove the paper and the Sparkle Thistleweed stamp -she is fab
love tasha xx

Shirley N said...

OMW Traci, this is gorgeous! Ohhh, I love this sooooo much!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Just darling! I can't wait to get my Sparkle in the mail.

Mary Giles said...

You go Girl!!!! You are amazing and create such inspirational projects. ATS is so lucky to have you. I LOOOOVE this box, Christmas candy or not. Sparkle is colored gorgeously and is a must on my list.

MacKenzie said...

Congrats Traci! You are sooo talented and I"m glad to see that people have taken notice of you! This box is tooo cute!

Kelly Booth said...

Traci Traci Traci.....I think this is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen besides my granddaughter.....LOVE LOVE this!!! Your Amazing......
Oh and CONGRATS!!!!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Congrats Traci, thats fabulous, they are lucky to have you.
Kristy x
Oh love your gift bag sooo gorgeous.

Amy said...

This is so completely amazing Traci! What a cool little treat box (Christmas candy and all, LOL) and Sparkle is drop dead gorgeous! The way you colored her up reminds me of a chocolate covered sherry and I am SO going to try out that hair color now, I LOVE it!
And huge congrats on becoming part of the ATS challenge team... it's going to be a lot of fun! :)

crafty amy said...

Ooh OK now I am inspired and hungry :D
I love it!

Amy xx