Sunday, February 7, 2010

Some Adorable Sweet November Bunnies

Hi! Guess what!? We get the next Sweet November release a little early this time (on Monday the 15th at All That Scraps) and they are SO adorable!!! Just wait until you see all of these cuties over the next couple of days!! I am starting the sneak peeks today with Bunny and Butterfly. I decided to just go crazy with the butterflies, punching some out with a Martha Stewart border punch and cutting the big one out of the Basic Grey paper.

The Details:
Stamp: Bunny and Butterfly (Sweet November Stamps) available at All That Scraps on Monday the 15th

Paper: Basic Grey, Tempting Turquoise (SU), Candle Glow Dark (Prism), White (Prism)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: R00, E00,E11,R20
Hair: E21, E25,E27
Costume: W0,W1,W3
Butterflies: B02,B04,R85, Y11, Y17
Misc: Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Stardust Stickles, Offray Ribbon


Even though these stamps are perfect for Spring or Easter cards, I immediately thought of making a "welcome baby" card with Bunny and Bunny. Then, when I remembered that I don't currently know anyone expecting, I decided to make it a "thinking of you" card. I think it is very sweet for that too.

The Details:
Stamp: Bunny and Bunny (Sweet November) available at All That Scraps on Monday the 15th, Flower and Sentiment (Hero Arts)
Paper: Crate Paper (brown), October Afternoon (blue), Soft Suede (SU), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Dew Drops Versamagic Sea Breeze
Copics:
Skin:R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: E50,E53,E55
Costume: E40,E43,E44,R20
Bunny: W0,W1,R20
Misc: Nestabilities Labels, SU Scallop Border Punch, Martha Stewart Pearls

You can see some other fabulous cards made with the cute new Bunny stamps at Rachel and Lisa's blogs!

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you will come back to see me tomorrow for some more Sweet November previews (and you should make sure you stop by Amy's blog for some fabulous Sweet November candy!)
:-)Traci

14 comments:

Tonje said...

Adorable! That's all I can say...

MarkerGeek said...

Oh wow, these new images are gorgeous! Amy is on a roll!

Love your creations!

Angie said...

OMG!!! these are fabulous! I know someone who is expecting, and they LOVE bunnies! they own 4 and those bunnies have been their babies for years! I HAVE TO HAVE THESE STAMPS! LOL!Fabulous creations Traci!

♥Rach♥ said...

Ok, that's too weird, I made a card on Saturday that's almost identical in layout to your first card! I have it scheduled for the 9th I think so keep an eye out.

They are just adorable and aren't these stamps just the cutest!

crafty amy said...

These truely are too cute I am in love with them both and your cards just show why you are on the DT as you show thm off so perfectly.

Hugs

Amy xx

Karina said...

Hi Traci, I found to your lovely blog via Sweet Pea stamps blog and I love your artwork. So I will visit you from time to time to see what's new.
Love from Switzerland
Karina

Peggy said...

Oh My!! These are just as adorable as can be!! I see them coming to my house real soon!!

Amy said...

Awwww... both of these cards are as sweet as can be Traci! Love that you went 'crazy' with the butterflies on the first one (I think butterflies are like flowers... (you can never have too many LOL) And I adore the thinking of you card and that you showed how these can be used for non-Easter themed cards, fabulous as always! :)

Unknown said...

Oooh they are just so sweet!! Beautiful cards as always too!!
Angela x

Kimberly S said...

Gorgeous cards, and such adorable images! :)

Angela said...

Traci, these are just adorable!!! I am so loving all of Amy's creations!!! I love all the butterflies you added to the first one and I just love the colors on the 2nd one!!
Hugs:)
Traci, go to my blog I have something for you!!

Sammi said...

Oh these are so sweet! I adore the images and these cards are stunners!!
xxx

Serafiia said...

I love these cards of yours - just LOVELY and ADORABLE! :)

Crafty Jenn said...

Stnkin' cute! Great job!

<3 Jenn