Sunday, December 27, 2009

Winter Watcher

Hi! How was your long weekend? I had a head cold so I kind of lazed around not doing much.... I did stamp a little, though, so that was fun.

I fell completely in love with this image by ching-chou kuik as soon as I saw it and I couldn't wait to color it! It is called Winter Watcher. I made an extremely simple card with it because I didn't want anything to take away from the beautiful image.

The Details:
Stamp: Winter Watcher - ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (sheet 5 plate #25) Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: Lily Bee (gold), Graphic 45 (blue), Basic Black - SU, PTI White
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: E02,E08,E09,E18
Clothes: C0,C1,C3,C5,C7,C9
Cat: C1,C3,C5,
Eyes: B91,B93,B95,BG11,BG13
Misc: Ribbon - Offray
, Sakura Clear Stardust pen

I really appreciate that you take time out of your day to come visit me! I hope you day is wonderful!!
:-)Traci

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love your card, I'm in love with this stamp too and I think I will colour it today !!! A gorgeous creation as always, I really love to visit your blog every day.
Hugs
Mag :)

Angela said...

I agree with you Traci!!! This image to way to beautiful to add anything to!! I just put my order in for some of these stamps this morning!! I wish I had ordered before Christmas It would had saved me $10!! Oh well I was still gonna get them anyway!! Love how you colored her Traci!! Yor coloring and layouts always inspire me!!
Hugs,
Angela

Jenn Borjeson said...

Gorgeous image, you're right! The card came out beautiful!

Randi said...

EXQUISITE Traci!! Wow! Your coloring is so stunning! The cat's eye is gorgeous!! I love the simple layout! It really showcases the image! Still on holiday with my parents! Next week I'll be back to blogland! Have a wonderful New Year!!
Sorry bout your cold. Hope you are feeling better!

Danni said...

What a neat image and a great card!

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW that is a STUNNING image!!!

Amy said...

This is gorgeous, your coloring is always fantastic! Everything is so perfect but those eyes look amazing! Stunning card Traci!