Monday, December 7, 2009

A Color Challenge and a SKetch Challenge!

Hi! I hope your weekend was great! Mine was really busy - my DD's Girl Scout troop had a fundraiser at a craft fair, then I tried to get as much Christmas shopping finished as possible. My DD and DH's birthdays are one day apart, right before Christmas, too. So there is also birthday shopping to be done, and my DH is the hardest person to shop for! And the DD's birthday party to plan for.....boy, I am whining a lot today! Sorry!! I am actually very excited about this time of the year, it just doesn't leave a lot of time for stamping! So I stayed up way too late last night watching my Tivo'd Cardinals game and stamping!!! And I am always in a great mood when the Cardinals win!!


My card today combines two challenges - last weeks FFF color challenge at The Greeting Farm to used Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip and White, and the sketch challenge from Viva la Verve at the Verve forum on Splitcoast!

The Details:
Stamps: Ava - The Greeting Farm, Sentiment from Birthday Surprise - Verve
Paper: Retired Baja Breeze paper pack - SU, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, PTI White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Chocolate Chip
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: C3,C5,C7,C9,110
Clothes: B91 w/BG11 over it, BG72,BG75,E44,E47,E49
Frog: YG00 and YG03 both w/YG95 over them, YG97
Misc: Martha Stewart edge punch, Liquid Pearls, Stampin Up Ribbon, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Sakura Clear Stardust gel pen


Thanks for stopping by!!
:-)Traci

11 comments:

Randi said...

Your Ava card is so beautiful in these blue and brown shades!!! PERFECT take on the color challenge! Your coloring is flawless! I am always in awe of your perfect black hair!!
Love the little strip you created by punching each side and adding ribbon! Very cool!!

I'm PMing you over at PCP right now!!! Check your email. ;o)

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW this is GORGEOUS!!!! I LOVE your take on the color challenge and your coloring is WICKED amazing :)

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I love this image!! I have it and have yet to ink it up...Super cute card!!

Amy said...

I too, love your stamp choice, it fits this color challenge perfectly! Another beautiful card Traci!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Shirley N said...

I'm so luvin this card--so adorable and love your colors!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this Traci...you did her up so CUTE and I agree with Jess...your coloring is Wicked Amazing!!!!

Angela said...

Traci, she is so beautiful. For some reason when I order these Tots I didn't order little miss Ava.. I guess she will be on my next order. I love the color combo! And beautiful coloring as always.
Hugs,
Angela

Tammy said...

Fantastic Traci!
Colors are great and her hair is brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Your creation is really amazing and what a beatiful combo colors !!!
I really love your work, black hairs are so perfect !!!
Mag :)
xxx

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

PURE sweetness! LOVE your colouring madly, as usual and the layout is just erfect.