Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Buddy

Hello! How are you today?! I can't believe we are into December already!! Well, I took a break from the Christmas themed cards today to play with this pretty image from Sweet Pea Stamps. The artist, ching-chou kuik has some amazing fantasy images!! My card is pretty straightforward - she is colored with Copics and has lots of Stickles on her wings for that fairy sparkle!! The purple panel is embossed with Spellbinders Flower Impressabilites and I used some green liquid pearls.


The Details:
Stamp: My Buddy (by ching-chou kuik) - Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: Bazzill (green), Elegant Eggplant, Taken With Teal (sprayed with Shimmerz Spritz)
Copics:
Skin: R00, E00,E11,R20
Hair: YR16,YR18,E09
Clothes and Wings: YG21.YG23,YG95,BG11,BG13,BG15, V04 w/BV02, V06 w/BV04, V09
Mushroom: E13,E15,E17,E19
Misc: Ribbon - SU, Button from stash, Spellbinders Impressabilites, Sea Foam Shimmerz Spritz, Liquid Pearls, Stickles

Thanks for visiting me today! I hope your day is wonderful!
:-)Traci

12 comments:

Angela said...

Oh Traci, she is just beautiful!! I blow her up and I can see all her facial features you brought out with your coloring. Those copics do wonders!! Especially the way you color!! So beautiful!! The drippy goo punch is now added to her regular line of punches!! You can purchase it any time of the year. I even seen it at Wal-Mart the other day!! I find so many uses for the punch!!! Have a wonderful day Traci!!!
Angela

Jessica Diedrich said...

I LOVE her! And I agree, it's really kinda fun to step back from all the holiday card making and do something else for fun. These are some gorgeous images I've been seeing on Randi's blog-LOVE them!

Pam Varnell said...

Traci, I just love this. Purple, being my all-time fav color, looks so good with this fairy image. Your coloring of her wings is so pretty. Love this card girl. Hugs!!

Kim said...

Gorgeous coloring as usual, love the sparkly wings!

Gabby said...

GORGEOUS card! The colors have me drooling! LOL! I'm VERY partial to fairies...but I have to remain strong on following that link! LMBO!

Have an awesome day Traci and welcome to December! HOLY MOLY!

Mary Giles said...

How gorgeous! Your colroing really brings this fairy to life. the shading on that pruple is fantastic!

Sparkplug17 said...

How gorgeous! I love how you did her wings.

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS Traci! This image is amazing and your coloring is ALWAYS so vibrant! I LOVE coming here...you always have the best creations!

Kelly Booth said...

Just GORGE Traci!!! Love everything about this...so Pretty!!
I have missed your blog...been busy...!!

Randi said...

I knew you would rock these images Traci!! SOOO gorgeous!! Love the purple, teal, lime combo!! And, those wings are incredible!! I hope you submit this for the December customer challenge!

Amy said...

Ooooh she is drop dead gorgeous! Your coloring on this card is a work of art Traci! :)

sweetpeastamps said...

Traci,

I love your card, very eye catching. I would love you to submit it for our card challenge, it is this week. You are VERY talented!