Tuesday, December 29, 2009

12 Days of Christmas, Day 4 and 5

Hi! For all of you that are fellow Greeting Farm fans, has this been an exciting week or what?! I am thrilled with the announcement of the couple of new Farmers - I am such a fan of Melyssa, Randi and Mary's work!! They are just amazingly talented!! And the new Sprouts styled by Amy are so cute!! I can't wait to get my hands on them!! I am also having so much fun playing in the 12 Days of Christmas sketch challenges TGF is doing! The week or so before Christmas I had so little time to stamp, and when I did have time I just sat looking at my stuff with no idea of what I wanted to do....But for the last several days I have spent every spare minute stamping!!! So, today I have 2 more cards!


The fourth day of Christmas sketch challenge:

The Details:
Stamp: Winter Fairy (digi) - The Greeting Farm
Paper: My Minds Eye. Chocolate Chip, Really Rust - SU, PTI White
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E00,R20
Hair: E21,E25,E27,E29
Clothes and Wings:BG11,BG13,BG15, yG00,YG03
Misc: Darice gems, Cuttlebug embossing folder, SU Photo corner punch


The 5th Day of Christmas sketch.

The Details:
Stamps: Unicorn, Summer Fairy (digi), Sentiment from Wonderland - The Greeting Farm
Paper: DCWV, Pink Passion - SU, New Leaf, White - PTI
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Wings, Tail and Mane: R83,RV23,RV25,RV29,Y06,Y08,YG06,YG07,YG09,B21,B24
Misc: Martha Stewart Border Punch and Butterfly punch, Stardust Stickles, Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles


I hope you are having as much fun as I am!! Thanks for stopping by!
:-)Traci

10 comments:

Denise said...

Love these cards, they bare so Beautiful! Your Copic coloring is so perfect.

Angela said...

Traci, these are beautiful and your coloring is awesome!!! I love how you put Summer Fairy on the Unicorn!!! I am so glad you have had some stamping time!! I am slowly getting back into my stamping groove!!
Hugs,
Angela

Jodi Collins said...

No way! Traci, these are AMAZING!! I LOVE both but that unicorn card totally made me say "oooooh" out loud! WOWSA girl!

Lisa Foster said...

Wow Traci! These are gorgeous! What brilliant beautiful colors! I love the sparkle on the horse..oh so pretty!!!
Hope you had a great Christmas! Happy New year, My Friend!
Hugs,
Lisa

Danni said...

Fabulous creations but I just love the second one..so creative and I love all the sparkle!

Amy said...

O-M-G... there you go totally rockin' the fairies again! These are both beyond amazing Traci but putting Summer on the unicorn is just making me giddy and is a total 'why didn't I think of that moment' and I love that! Your creativity is so inspiring!

Sparkplug17 said...

What lovely cards! Glad you had a great Christmas.

kadie said...

What an incredible idea to use this fairy with the unicorn! Your card is GORGEOUS!!! Wow! I love all the color and the sparkling details! Gorgeous gorgeous!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Ok, I haven't had time to come around the last few days to blogs and I'm just sitting down and I am FLOORED by these GORGEOUS...and I mean GORGEOUS pieces of eye candy you ahve for us...WOWZA!!!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

That unicorn/fairy one is so clever and bright, I just love it!!!!! They are both beautiful!