Saturday, December 26, 2009

3 Days of Christmas!!

Hi!! How was your Christmas? I hope it was wonderful!! Mine was great!! And guess what? I have actually had the time to stamp over the past day or two!! That has been so nice!! I was able to do a few of the "12 Day's of Christmas" sketch challenges that The Greeting Farm is doing.

This is my take on the sketch for the 1st day:

The Details:
Stamp: Lolli Anya - The Greeting Farm, Sentiment - Verve
Paper: DCWV, Real Red - SU, PTI White
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair:E11,E13,E15,E17
Clothes: Y35,Y38,R81,R83
Lolli: Y00,Y11,Y35,Y38,R24,R27,R81,R83,BV01,BV02,B000,B01,YG11,YG03
Misc: Stardust Stickles, Nestabilities Circles and Ovals, Sakura glaze pen


My version of the second day sketch:
The Details:
Stamps: Miss Anya Autumn, My Guy Ian Autumn - digi stamps - The Greeting Farm, sentiment from Butterfly Wishes - TGF
Paper: Upsy Daisy Designs, Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla - SU, PTI White
Copics:
Anya: Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: E50,E53,E55
Clothes: E43,E44,E47,B93,B95,B97,R37,R39,R89,YR15.YR16,YR18
IAN: Skin: E00,E11,E13,R20
Hair: C3,C5,C7,C9
Clothes: B91,B93,B95,YG03,YG25,YG17,YR15,YR16,YR18,E25,E27,E29
Misc: Ribbon, Linen thread - SU, Eyelet from stash, Spellbinders Nestabilites Oval and Scalloped Oval


And the third day sketch (and my favorite of the day! I just love the look on this fairy's face!!)

The Details:
Stamp: Autumn Fairy, Sentiment from Butterfly Wishes - The Greeting Farm
Paper: DCWV, Chocolate CHip -SU, PTI White
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,E13,R20
Hair:E21,E25,E27,E29
Clothes and Wings: BG000, E13,E15,E17,E18,E27
Misc: Spellbinders Nestabilites Ovals, Stardust Stickles


Thank you so much for visiting me today!!:-)Traci

8 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

Agghhh!! Those are ALL so cute! The Lolli Anya one caught my eye b/c she's just adorable with that paper and I really love how you did the fairy in brown w/cupcakes! Fantastic job Traci.

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE the three cards, I can't choose, love all !!!
Love the brown on the fairy, sounds great, and Lolli anya is so cute !!!
Amazing !!!
HUGS
Mag :)

Angie said...

These are all so gorgeous Traci! I too have had some stamping time over the holidays and I'm trying desperately to catch up with the sketches! I think I'm on my second or third one... Happy Holidays!

Shirley N said...

I love all three cards, your coloring is so beautiful!

Amy said...

I so love getting to see what wonderful new creations you have been working on Traci and these are all so fabulous! I have to say I really love that Chocolate Fairy too... the look on her face is so "Come on now, I KNOW you want to eat just one more cupcake..." LOL too funny :)

Angela said...

Traci, all three cards are so pretty!! But I think I agree with Amy THe chocolate Fairy is just so pretty!! I'm glad you had time to craft!! I haven't had any time!! I hope to get back to it soon!! I really miss my stamping time!
Hugs,
Angela

kadie said...

Stunning! Both cards have me needing to pick my jaw up off the desk...did you hear the big thud? :) HUGS

Jamie N. said...

This is a bit late, but I love love love this card. I cant believe how awesome the Autumn Fairy looks. You colored her perfectly. I'm like completely in awe of how well the shading and everything is. *sighs* Its just so pretty.