Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Meet Chanter Heartsong!

Hiya!! Can you believe we are 2 days away from 2010?? This year has gone so fast.....Well, it has been a really good one for me! I started my blog (something I never ever thought I would do!) and got to be a part of the first Club Anya DT. I've made friends with some really wonderful ladies.....and I am very excited to share some news for the coming year - Amy has asked me to be on her design team for her fabulous Sweet November Stamps!!! I am so thrilled and honored to get to play with her amazing images! There is only one coming out this month (it will be released Monday the 4th at All That Scraps). So, without further ado, I am pleased to introduce you to Chanter Heartsong!


Amy says "Chanter is a dreamy little fairy who likes nothing more than to play secret match-maker with her special love dust. One sprinkle of that powder and an unsuspecting human will fall madly in love with the first person they see. ;) " I think she's great for sending a special "thank you" to someone, too!

The Details:
Stamps: Chanter Heartsong - Sweet November Stamps, Sentiment - CC Designs Sugarplum Sentiments - both from All That Scraps
Paper: K&Co, Old Olive and Baja Breeze - SU, PTI White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Baja Breeze
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: YG03 w/RV02 over it, YG95,YG97,YG99
Clothes: R81,R83,R85,R89
Misc: Taylors Tiny Twinkles, Stardust Stickles, gem swirls from stash?, Spellbinders Oval Nestabilities, Foam tape
, SU Scallop Border punch

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
:-)Traci

10 comments:

Randi said...

CONGRATS Traci!!!! Amy is very lucky to have you and you are SO lucky to get to work with these fun fairies!! Your card is super amazing as always!! Looking forward to your Sweet November creations!!

Anonymous said...

Always fabulous creations Traci !!!
I really love your work and all the beautiful and magical colours you use !!!
HUGS
Mag :)

Angela said...

I am so happy for you Traci!!! Amy is lucky to have your amazing talent to showcase her Sweet November Stamps!! I love the way you colored her!!!
Hugs,
Angela

kadie said...

This is absolutely darling! I love the border with the bling and then the strands of bling around this gorgeous stamp!! Awesome card as always, Traci!

Cheryl Walker said...

Congratulations Traci!!! that is Awesome news hun, and I love the image you used, tooooo cute!!! Beautiful job on your card!!!!

I tooo cant believe how fast this year has went by, Im hoping that 2010 goes just a little slower :) LOL

Hope you have a Happy New Year hun!!!
Hugs,
cheryl

Jessica Diedrich said...

I wonder what would happen if I got to lock myself in a room with you, randi, and Amy....there would be fairy dust so thick you couldn't breath, LOL! Wow, that would be FABULOUS...just like this card!!!!

Danni said...

Fantastic card and congrats!!

Amy said...

Oooh Chanter looks 'wicked' cool with that awesome hair... I am SO trying that one out, thanks for always sharing your copic formulas! :)
And all that bling, especially along the hem of her skirt, takes my breath away... beautiful card Traci and I'm so glad you're a Sweet November Girl!

Angie said...

I forgot to tell you, I absolutely LOVE this card! All the details and bright colors with that adorable fairy! Wonderful Creation!

Mary Giles said...

BIG HUGE congrats Traci! Amy's images are amazing and I know you will bring them to life just as you have done with all of her fairies.

Your card is sooo lovely! All those little twinkles must have drove you bonkers to attach but the card turned out amazing.