Thursday, December 31, 2009

12 Days, Day 6 and 7

Hello! How are you today!? The Greeting Farm is having a 12 Days of Christmas sketch challenge and today I have my version of sketch #6 and #7.

My sketch #6 card is pretty simple except maybe for the circle she is mounted on. I first cut a circle with my Nesties and then used a fancy corner punch with the guard popped off so I could punch it around the circle to make something a little special.

The Details:
Stamp: Flapper Anya - The Greeting Farm
Paper: Graphic 45, Basic Black - SU, PTI WHite
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair:E21,E25,E27,E29
Clothes:Y21,YR21,YR23,C5,C7,C9
Misc: Black Stickles, Ribbon - Offray, Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities, Fancy corner punch


For sketch #7 I decided to do some paper piecing for her dress, tights and headband.


The Details:
Stamp: Miss Anya Love - The Greeting Farm
Paper: My Minds Eye, Real Red - Su, PTI White
Copics:
Skin:R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair:E25,E27,E29,E49
Clothes:R22,Y21 (for shadows on the paper pieced clothes)
Misc: Ribbon and Brads- SU, Flowers - Making Memories


Thanks for stopping by!!
:-)Traci

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cards are so gorgeous !!!
I LOVE the first with this fabulous patterned paper which is perfect for this stamp !!!
I wish you an happy new year, love, health and happiness for you and all the people you love.
Hugs
Mag :)

Angie said...

These are wonderful Traci! I just finished another sketch, and I have one in progress on my desk! I want to catch up to you, lol!

MacKenzie said...

Your flapper card is total perfection!! The colors, the layout, everything goes perfectly with that image. Just beautiful!

Angela said...

Traci love both of your cards!! YOur flapper card is sooo beautiful!! I just love the DP you used, it really go great with this image!!! and beautiful coloring as always!!!
Hugs,
Angela

Peggy said...

I just love the way you did your Flapper Anya card! I have yet to ink her up! Thanks for the inspiration.
The other card is so bright and fun!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!! Love your take on the sketches and wow that hair on BOTH Anyas is just amazing!

Amanda said...

Wow Tracey I absolutely love the DP on the first card and the Anya love girl is just beautiful.

I so Have to buy this set.
Amanda

Danni said...

Gorgeous creations!!

Sandra MacLean said...

Tracey, that medallion is perfect for that dp on the first card - very classy! :D And you are my hero for attempting to paper pierce those itty bitty areas on Miss Anyas dress!! I don't have the patience for that.

I wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a very Happy New Year! I hope all good things come to you in 2010!

Amy said...

These are both SO pretty Traci, the colors are so rich and elegant with flapper and your paper piecing on Miss Anya is unbelievably cool!

Have a wonderful New Year my friend! :)

Mary Giles said...

Traci these are fabulous! The black and yelow is just stunning and love the addition of the glitter on the head band.

Miss Anya is just pure Sweetness, the yellow red and pink is a fabulous combo. Both are colored up gorgeously as always.

Creepy Glowbugg said...

The corner punch on the circle is an amazing effect. How did you do it?

Rosette said...

OMGoodness Trci!! All these pretty Anya ards!! you're still hooked on them, are'nt you? :)) You ALWAYS amaze me with your awesome talent!
Big hugs my friend, and Happy new year (belated!lol)