Thursday, December 10, 2009

Merry Fairy Christmas!!

Hiya!! Is everyone having the same lack-of-time issues that I am having lately!!? There are just not enough hours in the day! I have had way less stamping time.....in fact, I did this card in little sections of time over a few days. The image is from ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (this one is called It's My Birthday but I made her into a Christmas Fairy!!) available at Sweet Pea Stamps. I am so in love with all of the images this artist has!! (And they are really fun to color!)


The Details:
Stamps: It's My Birthday - ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (Sweet Pea Stamps)
Paper: My Minds Eye, Prism Blush Red Dark, Rose Red - SU, Spring Rain and White - PTI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Magic Pixie Dust and Pink Petunia
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: E50,E53,E55
Wings: R81,R83,R85,R22,R24,R27,R29
Tail: YG00 w/YG95 over it, YG95
Water: B91 w?BG10 over it
Misc: Flower - Prima, Sakura Clear Stardust pen, stardust stickles, Darice gem, Martha Stewart punch, Nestabilities ovals


Thanks for taking time in your day to visit me!
:-)Traci

17 comments:

Danni said...

Your coloring is stunning! Awesome creation!

Unknown said...

OME Traci!!! She is Amazing!! I LOVE this card, all the detail and the colouring is to die for! Sweetie this is just gorgeous...Beautiful work! .....Ok, I will stop gushing now...Xx

Jessica Diedrich said...

TIME?! LOL what's THAT? I saw these on Randi's blog the first day she posted them and I ADORE them! You did a beautiful job /w her!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just gorgeous!

Angela said...

Oh Traci, this is just beautiful!! I love how you color their faces!! You make them look so real, they have a 3D effect! I know what you mean about time!! I feel like everyday just slips right on pass me! I don't think I'm ever gonna get my Christmas cards and gifts done. I have about 20 people to buy for and I've only bought one gift for my son!! I have got to get most of it done this weekend.
Back to your card, I have got to get some of these beautiful images!! I love them!!
Hugs,
Angela

Lisa Foster said...

OMG TRACI!! This is so fabulous!! Love this image and your card is just out-of-this-world gorgeous!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

sweetpeastamps said...

Traci, this is a work of art! You are such a talented stamper, I just love viewing your creations!

Kelly Booth said...

Traci...your coloring is just Amazing...she is just GORGE!!!!

Alleena Burger said...

This card is beautiful!! I love this stamp. I will have to check these out.

Shirley N said...

How stunning--your coloring is truly amazing! Her skin is so life like--just gorgeous!!!

Randi said...

Seriously Traci, you could not have picked more perfect colors!! I love this in the holiday theme!!! SOOO beautiful!! Love the pink and red wings!!

Tonje said...

Beautiful card. Loooove your colouring!

Peggy said...

What a breathtaking card!! Love your coloring!

Janiel/ janny said...

THis is truly stunning!! I love the image and the colors you have done her in are beautiful!!
hugs, Janiel

Anonymous said...

Really gorgeous !!!
I love these stamps too and I love the combo colors you used, fabulous card and perfect colouring :)
xxx
Mag

Amy said...

Oh my Traci, everything about this card is simply magical! That fairy is gorgeous and you truly brought her to life with your coloring!

Jodi Collins said...

WOWSA girl!!! Look at that coloring! Holy bananas! LOOOOOOOOVE this! You are a total ROCK star Traci!