Sunday, July 5, 2009

TGF Farm Fresh Sketch Challenge

Hi! I am going to be out of town for the next couple of days (we are going on an Alaska Wildlife Cruise!) so I will set up my next couple of cards to autopost!

I mentioned the other day that I am just in love with sketches now, so I was so excited when I saw that the Farm Fresh Challenge at the Greeting Farm blog was a sketch challenge (and it is a wonderful sketch by Jessica the leader of the TGF and Club Anya DT teams!) I immediately saw the three dots in the left corner as a place to put something being juggled, so that's what I did! (I'm sure that came to mind because I had just bought new paper with these bowling pins, which made me think of juggling!) You can go HERE to see the sketch and get the details, so you can enter to win one of the fabulous prizes!


The details:
Stamps: Showtime and Sentiments - The Greeting Farm
DP: K&Co
CS: Basic Black and Real Red - SU, Neenah White
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20,R22
Clothes: R24,R27,R29,R39,C3.C5,C7,C9
Hair: E21,E25,E27,E29

Thanks so much for visiting me, and all of the encouragement that has been given!
:-) Traci

5 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

How awesome is this that you played????? Aww she is adorable and your coloring is perfection!! LOVE your take on the sketch-so glad you played!

Maria said...

Hey Traci! Wow, your card is stinkin' cute. You did a wonderful job following the sketch. I think I may just need to play along! You colored Anya so beautifully. . .as always. .:) Love the colors that you used.

Hope you have fun on your Alaskan cruise.. .wow, how fun! Be sure to take a lot of pictures!!

Maria

Melyssa said...

Ooooh I just love the fishnets!!! Gorgeous card! Amazing colouring, I don't think you can make a bad card!! LOL.
I was wondering where you got the pins until I looked closer to the paper! Anya is so gorgeous I couldn't see the rest of the card!!

Anna said...

So cute! How cute are those bowling pins?! My In laws just went on an Alaskan Cruise last month. They loved it! Enjoy your trip.

kadie said...

This is so so so adorable and fun!! I LOVE the juggling!! OMGosh!!