Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Feelin' Groovy.....

I just had to make another card with 70's Anya! Yeah, I know I've kinda thrown her into a more 60's setting, but that just shows how versatile she is! (She is a limited edition from The Greeting Farm, so when she's gone, she's gone!)

The details:
Stamp: 70's Anya - The Greeting Farm
Paper: Lime Rickey - Basic Grey, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie - SU
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: E50,Y21,Y26,Y28
Clothes: B23,B34, B39, YG23, YG25, G17,YR15,YR16,YR18
Misc: paper flowers - Prima

Thank You!
:-) Traci

6 comments:

Mary Giles said...

I LOOOVE what you did with the background and the colors are so fun and funky. Perfect coloring as always.

Jackie Thomas said...

WOW! this card is fabulous, you have done a fantastic job of colouring her. I love everything about it. xo Jackie

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SOOO groovy and amazing! WOW! Love Hippie Anya-and you are doing an amazing job w/ her!!! Hugs!

CraftyC said...

Love your card, its so groovy!!
Clairex

Angie said...

WOW! YOu did fantastic with the swirly background! I can't wait to get my HIppie, she's in the postal system somewhere...

Maria said...

Yay! Groovy Anya. . .she is definitely groovy! Awesome card, Traci. . .love the colors and that groovy sentiment!! It's very 60s! I love it!

Maria