Monday, July 13, 2009

Sneak Peak Day 2 - Navajo Anya

Are you ready for the next sneak peek from the upcoming Greeting Farm release (on Wednesday the 15th!!!)? Well, I hope so 'cuz I'm gonna show her to you! This little cutie is called Navajo Anya. There is something about her that made me think of Earth Day and loving the planet and "Mother Nature" so that was kind of what I was thinking when I made this card.



The Details:

Stamp: Navajo Anya - The Greeting Farm
Paper:Carolyn Gavin - K&Co
Copics:
Skin: R00,E11,E13,R22
Hair:C3,C5,C7,C9
Clothes:E44,E47,E49, BG11 (w/ C0 over to gray it some) BG72, RV23,RV25 (w/ C0 over)

Have you made cards yet for The Greeting Farm/Club Anya's Virtual Stamping Night (on Tuesday the 14th)? You can win some prizes (and it's a lot of fun!) You can find all of the details for the challenges HERE.
And if you haven't seen the sneak peeks from the rest of the Club Anya DT, here's how to get there!

Jessica
Jacquie
Janna
Kristine
Joni

Thanks for stopping by! I'll have one more sneak peek tomorrow - I hope to see you then!
:-) Traci

5 comments:

Angie said...

I love your paper choices here! And of course your coloring... wow! I want to color like you!

Brocéliane said...

very beautiful card and love this new stamp :)

Tammy said...

HI Traci
You did it again. Navajo Anya is fantastic and with your signature hair.
Great Job. I can't wait to the release.

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is WICKED awesome, Traci! LOVE what you did w/ the DP and her hair is rockin' and out of this world beautiful!!!!

crafty amy said...

Oh my gosh I am just catching up here sorry I have not been around for a bit. I can not believe how cute these 2 new stamps are I have to get my hands on them when they are released! I love both these card you have picked the perfect colour schemes and layouts are fab :)

Hugs

X Amy X