Friday, July 3, 2009

Congratulations and Best Wishes......

to Marie, the creator of Anya and Ian and all of the other fabulous Greeting Farm stamps. Marie is getting married this weekend and I want to send her wishes for a loooong, happy marriage.


And the inside says.....
Because I don't have the Cake Topper set from The Greeting Farm I drew some clothes for Anya and Ian's wedding. The cake in the background and Anya's tiara and veil are from Jolee's. For the rings on the inside I used the same silver paper that is on the front and punched them out using 2 different sized circle punches and then put a crystal on for the diamond.

The Details:
Stamps: Dress Up - The Greeting Farm, Sentiment - Cloud 9 Design
DP: GCD Studios
Cardstock: Basic Black- SU, Base Weight White - Gina K, White - Neenah, Silver-?
Copics:
Skin: R00, E00,E11,R20
Anya's Hair: C3,C5,C7,C9
Ian's Hair: E50,E53,E55,E57
Clothes:C1,C3,C5,C7,RV91,RV93

Have a Wonderful Weekend!
:-) Traci

8 comments:

Brocéliane said...

ooh your card is so cute, love it :)

Kim said...

A truly spectacular card!

MichelleO said...

Just beautiful!! Really gorgeous!
HUGS
MichelleO

Tammy said...

Beautiful just Beautiful!

~*Joni said...

Ohhhhhhhh you Traci. Grrrr...I am so mad at your coloring skills. I couldn't take my eyes off this card, it looks like a real photograph! I absolutely love the design, I was stumped last night because I don't have any wedding stamps. Donk! I have that same pack of Jolee's and didn't even think about it. You are the goddess of altered images my dear. ;) Bravo!

Ann said...

Eeee!!! Total sweetness! I LOVE this card!

Lilian said...

Your card is just SWEET! Fabulous coloring too! :)

Randi said...

Wow, wow, WOW! This is so stunning!!
Look at that amazing coloring!! LOVE the tulle veil!! And, the rings!!! And the layout of the insed of the card!!! Love it all!!!