Thursday, July 23, 2009

Shaken Not Kissed....

Ok, I love the name of this stamp almost as much as I love it! My little girl just told me that her favorite part of the new Harry Potter movie was when Ginnie kisses Harry! NOOO! I need her to stay a little girl longer - more interested in playing with frogs than kissing boys!


The Details:
Stamps - Shaken Not Kissed - Sugar Nellie, sentiment from Doodlefactory
Paper- My Minds Eye, cardstock- Certainly Celery , Almost Amethyst - SU
Copics:
Skin:R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair:C1,C3,C5,C7,C9
Clothes:B21,B23,R32,R35,R37
Frog:YG21,YG23

Thanks for stopping by! Tomorrow I have a special surprise to share with you!

6 comments:

sylvia said...

oooohh what a great cards
it's so funny but also lovely
hugs syl

pinky said...

Love it, great sentiment too. Keep her away from boys for as long as you can!!!
Pinky

Angie said...

What a FUNNY and FUN image! Wow! And I need to color like you. I need your hands, can we trade? lol!

Amy said...

The colors are so vibrant and playful... perfect with that fun stamp!

Amy said...

Oh, and I just wanted to say 'thank you' for all your nice comments and encouragement on my cards over at The Greeting Farm. They mean so much to me, coming from you. You see... as soon as I saw your beautiful work I was inspired! I had been contemplating jumping into Copics for months but something always stopped me. It wasn't until after I found your blog that I decided to take the plunge. I placed my first order of colors based off of ones you listed on your blog and that gave me the confidence to start playing around with them. So you have been a teacher to me and you didn't even know it, but thank you! I think your work is amazing! :)

Maria said...

Love that image and the sentiments!! So funny. Awesome job on your paper piecing! Great choice of papers. . .I'm a freak when it comes to designer papers! Can you tell! Beautiful job on your coloring too!!!

Maria