Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Breakin' the law With FFF

Hi! Happy Tuesday! I hope your weekend is going well so far! Have you had a chance to play in the Farm Fresh Friday Challenge at the Greeting Farm? You have until Wednesday the 22nd to enter and you can win your choice of either Laddie Ian or Navajo Anya, and a Dirty Rodeo DP pack! All of the details are HERE. This week's challenge is a sketch challenge from Jessica (The Whimsical Butterfly)! I love her sketch challenges! I decided to play with Wild West Anya.


The details:
Stamps: Wild West Anya, Sentiment - The Greeting Farm
DP: Creative Imaginations
Cardstock and Ribbon: Chocolate Chip - SU
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: E53,E55,E57,E59
Clothes: E53,E55,E57,E59,R81,R83,RV34


Thank you for stopping by!
:-) Traci

5 comments:

~*Joni said...

Oh Wicked Pixie, you are a genius. I can stare at your cards all day and still be amazed at your wonderful coloring skills!! I love your take on Jess' sketch - wonderful job!! :D

Mary Giles said...

I'm sitting with Joni...just staring. I love your work and this is just soooo tootin' cute. I love this little lady done up in pink and browns and the paper choices are fabulous.

Jessica Diedrich said...

HOW awesome is this?!? Wow this is incredible Traci! LOVE your coloring and I can't believe I've never thought to try her in pink, LOL what is WRONG with me?!?! ha ha. Awesome take on the sketch-so glad you enjoyed it!

kadie said...

oooooo I love pink and brown and this is a perfect collaboration of them! omygosh, I have to go get that Creative Imaginations paper now too, it's just toooooo perfect with this image. Another fantastic card and inspirational coloring job!!

Angie said...

How is it that your coloring STILL amazes me? I love how you colored her hair. I wish I could do that.