Sunday, July 12, 2009

TGF Sneak Peek - It's a Wee Ian Laddie!

Hi! Today is the first day of the sneak peeks of the new Greeting Farm stamps (being released on the 15th - Wednesday!) and he is just the cutest thing ever! I literally squealed when I first saw him! And I just love the Sunny Glenn paper (The Greeting Farm) with him!

Card Details:
Stamp: Ian Laddie - The Greeting Farm
DP: Sunny Glenn - The Greeting Farm
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair:E08,E09,E18
Clothes - (paper pieced) and C5,C7,C9,E25,E27,Y23,Y26

If you haven't checked out the challenges for the Virtual Stamp Night (Tuesday at 9 PM CST) to celebrate the new release you can get all of the details HERE. The challenges were released early so you could have plenty of time to work on your cards and join in the fun!

And you should see what the other DT members have made!

Jessica
Jacquie
Janna
Kristine
Joni

That's where I am off to now!
Have a wonderful day and I hope to see you tomorrow! I'll be here with another sneak peek!
:-) Traci

4 comments:

~*Joni said...

Oooh Traci! I just knew you were going to do something fabulous with Laddie's hair! I love that it's red, that makes so much sense! :D How wonderful that you incorporated Sunny Glen DP into this card. The color work perfectly with your awesome coloring skills. So happy ou are back and enjoyed your vacation. :D

Mary Giles said...

Love the hair and the Sunny Glen papers are fabulous with that hair and the jacket. I love it!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Looove this traci! Welcome back!!!

Angie said...

I love your sneaks! I love the layout you used and of course your coloring is fabulous as usual.