Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Anya!!!

Guess what? We are celebrating The Greeting Farm's First Birthday this Saturday!! Hopefully, this is not the first you have heard of this and you've already put your name in to be part of the BIG Blog Hop!!! If you don't know what I am talking about, all of the details are HERE at Club Anya. But you better hurry, becasue the deadline is Noon CST today (July 30) to have your blog be a part of the hop!!

Who is this little cutie on the card?! Well, she's the new Birthday Anya, being released on August 1st! And the pretty paper - that's another new release from the Greeting Farm!!! About my card - I wanted to try my hand at pleating my paper, not realizing most of it would be covered with my main image (maybe smaller pleats next time, or not box pleats?) And I could not get a picture to show the texture in the white card stock (I used the Swiss dots CB folder)!! I've had lots of rainy weather here lately so no natural light and the flash makes the texture look flat!! Oh, well! I am totally thrilled with how she came out even though I couldn't get the picture to show what I see!!

The details:
Stamp: Birthday Anya - The Greeting Farm
Paper: DP-The Greeting Farm, Whisper White, Rose Red, Choc Chip-SU. PTI white
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: E40,E44,E47,E49
Clothes: R81,R83,R85,R35,R37,R39,B95,B97,YR16,C0,C1,C3

I can't wait to see what the other Club Anya ladies have created with her!

Jessica
Jacquie
Janna
Kristine
Rosette

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with another Sneak Peek!!
:-)Traci

6 comments:

Mary Giles said...

Wow! Fabulous coloring and even without the dots this a super card. I like the pleates.

Amy said...

Your cards are total eye candy Traci! You're making me completely anxious for the big day to get here already... I need these stamps! :)

kadie said...

I LOVE IT!! Traci, you are amazing!! This totally pops right off the page. The colors are amazing and is that a paper buckle?? OMGoodness!! I'm so in love with all your cards!! HUGS, Dearie!

Sparkplug17 said...

She's so pretty! I love all the pink and brown!

Claireabelle said...

She is fabulous Traci! I love this
x

Rosette said...

She's such a cutie Traci dear!!! Lovely perfect colouring hunny!!! :)