Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Duda!

HI! Sugar Nellie has this adorable new line of stamps from Diane Duda! To me they are just so whimsical and girly and I had to have them! I think I'll be playing with them a lot!


The Details:
Stamps: Duda Believe - Sugar Nellie
DP- K&Co
CS: Soft Sky, Pixie Pink-SU, Raspberry Fizz-PTI, Neenah White
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Cat: R81,R83,R85,R46,R59
Clothes: Y17,Y38,YR16,RV23,RV25,RV29, BG11,BG13,YG95,YG97
Hair:E08,E09,E18
Shadow: C0,C1,C3

Thanks for stopping by!
:-) Traci

6 comments:

Maria said...

Hey Traci! Oh my goodness, that image is such a cutie! There's so many cute images out there. . .gosh, I want to get all of them but I need to control myself! LOL!

Beautiful job on your coloring and love that pretty dps that you used. Such a pretty card.

Maria

Randi said...

Hey Tracey! Hope you are having a fantastic cruise!! I hope you are taking some amazing pics for us!!

I LOVE this card!! The colors are so whimsical and perfect for this image!! Course I was trying so hard NOT to buy the new Duda images.... ;o)

See you when you get back!

Randi said...

ACK!! I meant Traci!!!
I've been typing Tracey (as in SA) all day. SORRY!

Anna said...

So cute! I love how you colored her!

kadie said...

Yay!! I'm so glad these stamps finally came out! AND I absolutely love what you did with this one!! Brilliant!

Brandi said...

Love, love, love this! I just colored this image up the other day. I like your better. :P)