Friday, April 2, 2010

What do you call 2 Bananas?

.....Slippers!! Ha Ha! My 10 year old DD told me that tonight when I showed her my card!! This little cutie that is on my card is one of the new Sweet November stamps that will be available April 7!! She is one of the Fruit of the Month fairies - the Banana Fairy! I love the sentiment that comes with her!

The Details:
Stamp: Fruit of the Month - Banana (Sweet November through All That Scraps)
Paper: Basic Grey, Orchid Opulence and Elegant Eggplant (SU), White (Paper Trey ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Elegant Eggplant, Orchid Opulence
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: E50,Y21,Y26,Y28
Banana and Wings: Y000,Y02,Y04,Y08,BV000,BV01
Misc: Nestabilites Circle and Scallop Circle, Corner Rounder (SU), Ribbon (Darice)
, Sakura Glaze pen, the Bow Easy

To see more of this cutie, be sure to check out the blog of Marie Elli Serafiia Yla-Tuuhonen our Sweet November guest designer this month! And Amy, the fabulous creator of Sweet November stamps always has the sweetest candy, so be sure to pay her a visit if you haven't already!

I will see you again tomorrow with some more Sneak Peeks!
:-)Traci

14 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Just darling! Lol at the slippers!

Randi said...

Adorable!! I LOVE the yellow and purple!! Another darling Amy fairy image!! Love how you colored her in the yellows! Have a wonderful weekend!

Randi said...

OMG!!! TRACI!! Congrats and welcome back to the TGF crew!! I was just catching up on your posts (yikes am I behind or what?!?!) and I noticed your "we" with the CA&F DT!! YAY!!!! So thrilled you are back girlie! You ROCK the ANYA world!!

♥Rach♥ said...

Super cute Traci, love the colors and the bow and the stitching is a great touch :0)

Serafiia said...

WOW - this is gorgeous!

MicheyMoo said...

So uber cute Traci!! Loving the purple and yellow combo too - my niece would be impressed, her two fave colours in the whole world together on one card. :) xx

Anonymous said...

Wow so adorable Traci !!! I love this stamp !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Tasha said...

Adorable card. Purple and yellow look fantastic together, stunning. Loving this newimage its so cute!
love tasha xx

Angie said...

This is wonderful Traci!!!

Amy said...

LOL... now that's my kind of joke! :)
Absolutely beautiful card Traci... I have to agree with everyone else, the purple and yellow combo really sings here, I love it! And Banana fairy looks fantastic... her wings especially amaze me! :)

angelwhispers said...

Wow Tracie I have just sat and looked through your blog!!! It's awesome just love it!!!

Your colouring is out of this world and love how you put everything together "gogeous"!!

I had to laugh at the post that says your not really into housekeeping!! just sounds like all crafters!!!

Love your "Sweetpea" images you really make them "Pop".

Have a great Easter Love Chanelle

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE this!!! Just Perfect.....

crafty amy said...

I do love this colour combo keep finding myself drawn to purple a lot lately :D Like you I also love this phrase Amy is so clever with mathing up these faries and the phrases.

Amy xx

Angela said...

Love the yellow and purple together so yummy!! pun intended!!
Hugs:)
Angela