Wednesday, April 21, 2010

More Than Sew Sew!

Hello! In case it isn't obvious by my card, the ATS challenge this week is to use sewing on your card! I thought, well, I might as well make is super noticeable! My finished project actually reminds me of something from my childhood in the 70's!! I really had a lot of fun with this!

The Details:
Stamps: Birgitta on a Tree Stump, AmyR Spring Sentiments - both from All That Scraps
Paper: Doodlebug Designs, Brilliant Blue (SU), Raspberry Fizz, White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair and Grass: YG00,YG03,YG25,YG17
Clothes: Y17,Y38,YR16,RV23,RV25,RV29
Mushrooms:R24,R27,R29,E50,E53,E55,E57
Flowers:RV32,RV34,E25,E27
Misc: Embroidery Floss, Buttons from Stash, Ribbon (Paper Trey Ink), Stardust Stickles


I hope you will join us at the All That Scraps Challenge Blog and try some sewing on your card this week! If you use a stamp sold at All That Scraps (there are lots to choose from!) and link your card with Mr Linky at the challenge blog you will be elligable to win a prize! There is a different one given out each week!

Thanks for stopping by!
:-)Traci

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow this one is really gorgeous, colors are amazing !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Tasha said...

This is too adorable Traci! I love the fabulous bright colors and layout. Fab stitching too
love tasha xx

Kelly Booth said...

Soooooooo Cute!!! I LOVE her Green hair!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is so (ahem, SEW) cute and colorful-LOVE it!

kadie said...

This is TOTALLY rainbow-riffic, Traci!! I especially love her green hair!

ChickieChirps said...

Love this card! You colouring is stunning and the sewing is great!

Arabella

Anonymous said...

I love this card the colors used are fantastic.such a happy groovy card.
xx

Randi said...

So cute!! Love the '70's' colors! Especially love the green hair!! What a fun, detailed scene! Those mushrooms and flowers are adorable!

Tammy Hershberger said...

SUPER cute card! I LOVE the different colors you used on Birgitta, especially her hair!

Anonymous said...

PEACE - that's the first thing I thought of when I saw your card! The colors, the green hair, just a little bit of a hippie feel! Even the blanket stitch! super cute over the top Traci! Makes me smile♥
Pam Going Postal

Amy said...

Peace, love and green haired pixies... ya gotta love it! :)
Your blanket stitching looks fantastic and the bright, happy colors just make me smile!

mycardz said...

I love it! All the gorgeous colors are so perfect together. Your stitching really completes it! Awesome card!