Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mushroom Fairy

Hello! How are you today!? I have been dealing with a freak snow storm! Yes, I know it's Alaska, but it was pretending to be Spring until the middle of today!!

I have made a card today with an image from ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (sheet 15, Plate 45). I used some of my all time favorite paper - Basic Grey's Romani and layered some flowers punched out of the same paper. I hope you are not getting sick of that red and white polka dot ribbon! I am just in love with red and white polka dots right now!

The Details:
Stamp: ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (sheet 15, plate 45) - Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: Basic Grey (Romani), White for base (Gina K), White for Image (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,E13,R81
Hair:E50,E53,E55,YG00,YG03
Wings: YG00,YG03,YG25,BG11,BG32,BG13
Clothes: Y17,Y38,YR04,BV000
Background: B63,BV000
Mushrooms: R24,R29,R39,E50,E53,E55
Misc: Stardust Stickles, Sakura Clear Stardust pen, Taylors Tiny Twinkles, Flower Punch (SU), Ribbon (PTI)


Thank your for stopping by today!
:-)Traci

12 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

I love how you colour her hair. She isbeautiful.

Micki said...

I love the orange, beautiful and love those red polka dots too :-)

hugs

Tasha said...

Those little fowers are lovely! This colour combo rocks! The image is so beautiful and yur colourwork really brings her to life
love tasha xx

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

angelwhispers said...

Love the papers they are lovely just like the ribbon!!! Another beautifully coloured image thanks for sharing!! Have a great weekend Love Chanelle xx

Kelly Booth said...

So PRETTY Traci...I'm a HUGE Fan of red and white polkas too!! Love your Fab card...always just Perfect!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Freak snow storms are no fun! Well, in my book none of them are....your beautiful spring card though has me awfully distracted from talk of bad weather! What a gorgeous color combo and your image is beautiful!!!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Beautiful! I love how the ribbon matches the tops of the flowers!

Randi said...

Gorgeous!! I love that cool blue backround color witht he oranges and reds!! Stunning combo! And those punched flowers..wow!! So cool!!
Hope you thawed out from your snowstorm!!

Amy said...

Yikes about the snowstorm... hopefully it melts away quickly so you can get back to your spring weather!
You know I have a soft spot for these BG papers too and they look amazign with this beautiful fairy! :)

Angela said...

I don't even want to think about snow!! We have been ahving alot of bad winds here and T-Storms. Your card is beautiful!! I have colored this image and it's just wating me me to kick it in gear and make a card with her and alot more images I have colored.
Hugs:)
Angela

Rufus said...

Like the way that you've colored her. Also like the flowers that you've created. Great card!
R/