Wednesday, April 7, 2010

ATS Shaped Card Challenge

Hello! Our challenge today at the All That Scraps Challenge Blog is to make a shaped card. I admit that this is a challenge for me!! (And apparently taking a picture of a shaped card is also a challenge! I don't know why it is so stretched out and strange looking.!)


I decided I wanted to put Chenille (from the new Sweet November set Darby and Chenille) on a flower. I used my Tinkerbell Cricut cartridge to cut the flower. I cut a circle out of Kraft cardstock and attached a lot of Dew Drops with Crystal Effects. (I hope that will hold them on there permanently!)

The Details:
Stamps: Darby and Chenille (Sweet November), Amy R Spring Sentiments - both from All That Scraps
Paper: Summer Sun, Kraft (SU), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Walnut Distress Ink
Copics:
Chenille: YR04,E08,E09, R22,R29,R39
Misc: Ribbon (Offray), Espresso (?) Liquid Pearls, Corner Rounder (SU), Dew Drops, Cricut

I hope you will join us this week for our challenge. There is a prize up for grabs each week, you just need to use one of the stamps sold at the ATS store and link your card up at the challenge blog!
:-)Traci

7 comments:

Serafiia said...

Traci, this is just amazing! I love the idea of the flower with Chenille and the dew drops looks amazing in the middle. :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Absolutely fabulous, Traci! Awesome design! (I'll bet this card has some weight to it too, with all those dew drops!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Traci - so fun to see you used the Cricut too! I just saw something online the other day about fixing photos that looked out of shape, I think they were using photoshop. Do you want me to try and find it again? I just deleted my history, so it might be a challenge! lol
Love your card, I don't mind cute bugs so much! lol
Pam Going Postal

Amy said...

This is so cute Traci! I love how you've colored Chenille and the dew drops for the center is so clever! I'm like you, I don't do many shaped cards...but with a machine to do the cutting it wasn't too bad! ;)

Randi said...

The little catepillar on the flower is TOO CUTE!! And the center full of dew drops...gorgeous!!!

Kim said...

This is way cute (you know I love those shaped cards), the dew drops are so perfect for the center!

Tasha said...

Too cute! Such a creative design, love it
love tasha xx