Wednesday, April 14, 2010

We Have a Distressing Challenge...

Hiya! Today at the All That Scraps Challenge Blog we want you to get distressed!! On your cards, that is!! Any kind of distressing goes - ink distressing, scraping, scratching - do your best to make it look old or worn! I stuck to just ink distressing by sponging some ink around all of the edges of my panels and then rubbing some darker ink along the edges.

The Details:
Stamps: Coriander (Sweet November Stamps), Mushroom from the Swiss Pixie Kit - both from All That Scraps
Paper: October Afternoon, Vintage Cream, White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen, Old Paper and Walnut Distress Inks
Copics:
Skin; R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: E21,E25,E27,E29
Clothes: R24,R27,R29,R39
Wings and Mushroom:E50,E53,E55,
E57, BG10,BG11,BG32,YG03,YG25,YG17
Misc: Sakura White gel pen, Stardust Stickles, Ribbon (Paper Trey Ink)

I hope you will join us at the ATS Wednesday challenge blog and try you hand at distressing. There is a prize up for grabs every week - you just need to use one of the many stamps sold at All That Scraps and link your card at the challenge blog!

:-)Traci

14 comments:

Tasha said...

Beautiful card Traci, the ribbon and dress look awesome
love tasha xx

Pam Varnell said...

Totally gorgeous. Love the colors you chose and the distressing adds a nice touch. Love it.

♥Rach♥ said...

Love the polka dots on her dress and the colors and papers, this is just FAB!

Kelly Booth said...

Amazingly Beautiful Traci....LOVE LOVE this!!

Kim said...

Beautiful as always and colored to perfection!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Fabulous design, Traci! I love the rich colors you used!

Leanne said...

This is awesome Traci! love the polka dots and the color scheme. Beautiful!

Angela said...

Traci, I love this!! So vintage!! I just love the distressing and the bow is just beautiful!!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Shirley N said...

So beautiful Traci, I love how you did her dress (at first I thought it was paper pieced)!

Micki said...

Oh wow.... beautiful! :-).

kadie said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! I love that red and white...so elegant!

Amy said...

This card just makes me sigh with the beauty of it all... I love how you sat Coriander on the big mushroom and the polka dots on her dress look fantastic! LOVE this card Traci! :)

Randi said...

LOVE this fairy! Wow Traci, you did such an amazing job with every detail of this card! I madly love the red polka dots!!!! And, her glittery wings....incredible!! I LOVE it all! How could anyone not NEED this image after seeing this card!!?! ;o)

Gabby said...

GORGEOUS creations Traci! This one here though totally caught my eye and made me drool! LOVE IT!