Thursday, April 8, 2010

Moonlight Whispering

Hello! For my card today I have used the gorgeous Moonlight Whispering from ching chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (sheet 11, plate 38). The sentiment is from sheet 2, plate 21 - Sweet Pea Stamps.

The Details:
Stamps: Moonlight Whispering - ching chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (sheet 11, plate 38), sentiment (sheet 2, plate 21)
Paper: Basic Grey (Urban Couture), Dark Chocolate, White (Paper, Trey, Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Walnut Distress Ink
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,E13,R20
Hair:BV000, BV01,BV02,B63,BV04
Clothes: R32,R35,R37
Cat: E25,E27,E29,E49,R00,R20, YG00,YG03,YG17
Misc: EK Success Border Punch, Recollections Pearls, Stardust Stickles


I hope you day is wonderful!
:-)Traci

7 comments:

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

this is gorgeous! I need some coloring lessons from you, Traci! *lol*

-Jo:)
http://joboogie.typepad.com

Lisa Foster said...

WOW! This is breath-taking! I Love it!
Hugs,
Lisa

angelwhispers said...

Traci this is so adorable!! love these stamps you have done a fabulous card!! Love Chanelle xx

Tasha said...

Traci this is really beautiful, i love the colours you have used and he fabulous image
love tasha xx

Amy said...

She looks so peaceful and serene... this is really lovely Traci!

Angela said...

So BEAUTIFUL Traci!! I have been so scared to color this image after How beautiful Mag colored it, now I see yours and I'm still scared!!! Just gorgeous!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Pam Varnell said...

Beautiful Traci. Love that image and that paper is perfect. Gorgeous!!!