Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Elaine Cox

Hi! There is a new set of Elaine Cox stamps coming out at Sweet Pea Stamps! They are on sale through the 14th and will begin shipping on the 17th. This is the whole set, so you can see the other adorable images:



This card is one of those cases where I had an idea and it didn't exactly go the way I had planned or pictured it. I love the stamp, and I am definitely going to play with it some more to see if I can make my card closer to what I had in mind! To start with, if I use the dew drops again, I think I will try to put them on in a pattern. I was going for random, but it just kind of looks sloppy to me now!

The Details:
Stamp: from Elaine Cox's sheet 5 Plate 46 - Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: Imaginisce, Nautical Blue Dark and Medium (Prism), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair, Eyes, and Tail: B91,B93,B95,B97,BG11,BG32,BG13
Clothes: R81.R83,R85,R30,R32
Fish: Y11,Y15,Y17
Misc: Microbeads, Gold and Stardust Stickles, Seed Beads and other misc beads, Ek Success Border Punch, Dew Drops


Thanks for stopping by today!
:-)Traci

7 comments:

Tasha said...

Those bubbles look real! she is awesome i love how you coloured her and the beautfiful colours - such a gorgeous card
love tasha xx

Kim said...

Gorgeous card, the bubbles add such a fun feel!

Amy said...

Well I think she looks fabulous Traci! I can see where you were going with the bubble look and think it totally works! Gorgeous card! :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Beautiful coloring and the dew drops look really cute!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love the dew drops!

Angela said...

Traci, I tried 2 time yesterday morning to add my comment and both times blogger kicked me out!!! Well hopefully 3rd time is a charm!! Traci, what in the world are you talking about... this looks awesome!! I love the dew drop, bubbles effect!!! I think it was the perfect touch!!!!! And OMGosh you colored her so Beautifully!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Randi said...

There aren't enough words to describe how incredible this is Traci!! LOVE the dewdrops!!!