Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Mother's Day and Sweet Pea Candy Winners

Hello! Today is all about Sweet Pea here at Wicked Pixie Creations! First, lets get to the blog candy winners! Here is how I went about it: For the larger candy (which includes several images, sentiments and my Anniversary/Birthday card) I put all of the names of everyone who left me a link to their Birthday/Anniversary card into a hat and drew the winner:

Tami

For the smaller candy I added all of those names to the names of those who left a comment (yes, the people who made a card basically got two chances to win!) and drew again and that winner is:

A Little This and A Lot of That

Please contact me with your address and I will get those mailed out to you! Congratulations!

Sweet Pea will be continuing the celebration of their One Year Anniversary tomorrow (April 28) at SNR at 10:00 PM Eastern Time Zone! Please join us for some chit chat, sneak peeks, and chances to win more stamps!

I have made a card today using another beautiful stamp from ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (sheet 15, Plate 45). I used the image "Aloha" and the sentiment that comes with the full sheet. I think this is just the most wonderful Mother's Day image!

The Details:
Stamp: Aloha from ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (sheet 15, plate 45) - Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: Pink Paislee, Dark Chocolate, White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,E13,R20
Hair: E21,E25,E27,E29
Tails: YG03,YG95,YG97, YG99,W1
Background:B000
Clothes and Flowers:R20,R22,R24,R27
Misc: Fiscars Edge and Corner Punch, Scallop Edge Punch (SU), Ribbon (PTI)

I hope your day is wonderful!
:-)Traci

19 comments:

Tasha said...

Gorgeous card Traci, the colourwork is amazing on this image. The pape is yummy and i love how oyu have done the sentiment
love tasha xx

angelwhispers said...

Traci this is awesome!!!! Love the image which once again you have coloured perfectly it blends so well with the papers and sentiment!! Love Chanelle xx

♥Rach♥ said...

GORGEOUS color scheme and paper, beautiful job!

Love crafts forever said...

I love this image with the baby, so beautiful.

Angela said...

Traci, this is just beautiful!! You have colored it to perfection!! I just love blowing up your pic's and seeing all the details you do!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Maureen Reiss said...

this is beautiful!!!!!! great job coloring.

Anonymous said...

Your colouring is gorgeous Traci, I love the green and rose combo, one of my fave !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Micki said...

oh wow BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love it.

(tried to email, but it keeps coming back)
Thanks sweetie for all your sweet comments . Ok, SCAL or Sure Cuts A Lot is a software that allows you to use fonts, shapes, etc that's on your computer. I'm still new to it myself but here is the website:
http://www.craftedge.com/index.html

And here is a lady that creates all sorts of SVG files to use with SCAL including NESTIES. FREE..... Penny Duncan is in the same Yahoo group which is open to the public called: What's Digital Stamping. Lindsay Weirich from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff started it and they are sooooo helpful. Here is Penny's blog addy: Penny Duncan Creations

Penny & Lindsay kinda work together as far as tutorials. If I'd ever get my house situated, specifically my craftroom, I might have time to really play with it. Here is Lindsay's blog: The Frugal Crafter Weblog.

Awesome tutorials. Lindsay shows you how you can use Penny's Nesties to cut them with the Cricuit and the how to actually get that embossed edge. I was flabbergasted when I saw her tutorial. And to think Penny gives those all away for free. I was in heaven.

Kim said...

Incredibly beautiful, the colors are so rich and gorgeous!

Jen Shults said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! I absolutely love your coloring on this... it's gorgeous and has so much dimension. Beautiful mother's day card!

Anonymous said...

This is simply stunning, so beautiful, I love everything about it :)
Suzi
xxx

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

Diamond Doll said...

A Gorgeous card Traci, fab colouring and colours.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Shirley N said...

This is gorgeous Traci! This image is such a beautiful one!

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

wow amazing colouring ...love this card and this image..stunning

Randi said...

Stunning Traci!!!!! Wow, this coloring is so detailed and I love all those amazing highlights!! Really gorgeous Mother's Day card!! See you tommorrow night!

ChickieChirps said...

Beautiful card! I love the colouring! The greens are awesome!
You are right... that image does make a great mother's day card!

Arabella

Gabby said...

HOLY WOW TRACI...this is GOREGOUS!! I ENVY your coloring!!!

Tami said...

The stamps arrived today. Thanks so much. I've got some questions on how you made the card but I am too tired and off to bed. Will talk more soon.