Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Punk It Up

(If you are here to see the ATS challenge card, please scroll down.)

Today at Club Anya and Friends, our guest designer for the month of April (Caz) has a challenge for this week's Wild Card Wednesday - Punk It Up! I have made this card for my brother, who always request a stack of "U Suck" cards to be made for him each year. He gives them out to those he really cares about, and they seem to "get it" and appreciate the cards!


I altered the new Stamping Anya by wiping away the "stamps" on her shirt before stamping and drawing in the "U" and the "No" sign on the heart. I also gave her new hair by stamping her once, cutting her out, and tracing her head to draw her new hair which I placed on the original head like a wig.

The Details:
Stamp: Stamping Anya - The Greeting Farm
paper: Creative Imaginations, Basic Grey, Basic Black (both SU), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Going Gray, Basic Gray, Basic Black (SU)
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: C3,C5,C7,C9,110,B000
Clothes: C1,C3,C5,R24,R29,R39
Misc: Brads (JoAnn's Scrap Essentials), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Rub On letters (old K&Co from my stash)


I think this is a really fun challenge, with a lot of room to GO Crazy, so please join us at CA&F to check it out! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!
:-)Traci

18 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning hunny, im sorry ive not been by before now, i hope you had a wonderful Easter. I am so behind with my blog hopping! its been great catching up with you, you've made some stunning cards as always!!! This punky greeting farm image is sooooooo coool, hugs Linda x

♥Rach♥ said...

Love her little shirt w/the "love" crossed out and the fishnets and funky hair, great job of punking it out!!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

You truly are the QUEEN of altering Anyas! Love this card! Super cute! :)

Pam Varnell said...

Traci, you have done it again. You have made my jaw drop completely to the floor. This is magnificent. Love that new hair and I love the U Suck sentiment. Super cool card my friend.

Jessica Diedrich said...

Oh, Traci...how I love thee.....and I second Pam on ALL of it, ESP the sentiment, ESP this week, LOL!!!! AMAZING creativity!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this Traci....it just Shows How Amazingly Talented you Are...Wow!! What a Great card for This week!!!!

Jen Shults said...

Bwahaha, I love that your brother askes for those. He reminds me of my brother, lol. This card is awesome. I love the altering you did and the fantastic coloring... just awesome!

Jennifer Moore said...

I love the hair.

Gabby said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG Traci...I love this!!! She is SOOOO punk rock! I LOVE that hair!!! Kick @$$ Traci...so kick @$$!!! \m/ o0 \m/

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling! I love the hair!

RiNNE said...

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! I'm laughing so hard right now that I'm crying! Awesome!

Micki said...

oh man, I totally love this. I just love your coloring and love love love this card. Awesome!

hugs

Debbie said...

Oh Wowzers this is just fantastic Traci!....I love the hair and the sentiment...amazing work as always!
Hugs
Debbie x

Randi said...

Oh my! This brought a big smile to my face!! I LOVE when you alter and this is just so over the top amazing and fun!! I LOVE IT!!! Especially the "U Suck". Traci you rock!

Mariska said...

Sorry for not stopping by in such a long time sweetie. Have been enjoying your incredible creations on the Club Anya blog though! But HAD to stop by today to tell you how incredibly funny and perfectly done this card is. It brought a huge smile to my face the second I saw it. Brilliant altering as always and the U Suck sentiment is just so funny :).

xxx
Mariska

Amy said...

LOL! This one totally has me crackin up Traci... LOVE your altered punky Anya, she's just AMAZING!

Tasha said...

So awesome Traci, i love her fabulous hair and the stud effect. Such cool paper too
love tasha xx

Angela said...

LOVE THIS!!! She just make me smile!! TOO CUTE!!!!! Love your alteration!!
Hugs:)
Angela