Thursday, January 14, 2010

Two Fairy Sweets

Hi! How are you today!? Good, I hope! I am just stopping in real quick to make a late post with a card I made using two Fairy Sweets by Sweet November - Chanter Heartsong and Tangle Goblinshimmer! Amy's fairies are just so sweet and whimsical and they make me so happy!!


The Details:
Stamps: Chanter Heartsong and Tangle Goblinshimmer - Sweet November (from All That Scraps), Sentiment from Unity's November Kit of the Month
Paper: Fancy Pants DP, Chocolate Chip (SU), Vintage Cream and White (PTI)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa
Copics:
Skin:R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair:E21,E25,E27,E29
Clothes:E21,E25,E27,E29,RV10,R81,R83,B01,B02,B04
Misc:Prima Flowers, Diamond Stickles,Ribbon (SU), Pearls (Recollections), Corner Rounder (SU), Foam Tape

Thanks for stopping by today!!
:-)Traci

14 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

This card reminds me of chocolate covered candy for some reason. Love the colors and the little flowers, fantastic job!

Angela said...

Oh Traci!!!! This is just awesome!! Love the brown,blue and pinkish purple together!! I agree with you Amy's Fairies also make me smile!! And as always Traci you coloring is beautiful!!!

P.S. About the colors I use for blonde hair.... I got them from you!! I always loved all your images with blonde hair then I looked one day and saw you had them listed!! ANd that where I got my colors from... You!!! THanks
for posting the colors you use!!
Hugs,
Angela

Pam Varnell said...

This is totally AMAZING Traci. Love the color scheme and the coloring of the fairies, OMG ..... awesome. Love your sweet card.

Jen Shults said...

Ooooh! This is just aamzing! I love your coloring on this and the sentiment is just perfectly matched to this. I really love this!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh Traci, this is so gorgeous, love your colour choice, and those fairies really are adorable. I actually bought the digi versions of them the other day, they are so cute.
Beautiful work as always
Have a great day
Suzi
xxx

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card. I love your color combo.

Gabby said...

OMG Traci...you are the master of coloring...lol! Love the card! They remind me of cupcakes...lol.

Kellie said...

OOOOO WOW this is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the colours and the LO and just absolutely everything about it I just adore!
Hugs Kel

Shirley N said...

This is magical and so fairy SWEET!
How I love this and your coloring!!!

Randi said...

So sweet!! I am loving all the brown you used with the pinks and blues! Gorgeous combos!! You know I am in love with all of your Amy Fairy creations!!

Kelly Booth said...

Is this Ever Sweet...Love the way you do these Fairy's so Cute Traci!!

Amy said...

What a darling pair of friends they make and those colors... WOW! I'm with Rachel, this totally makes me think of chocolate candies, I guess that's why they are so super sweet, LOL! Gorgeous card Traci!

Jessica Diedrich said...

SWEET is an understatement! I adore this card! Your coloring is SO amazing!

Mary Giles said...

Super sweet! These look like what I imagine the faires of all things good and chocholatie would like. Perfect color pairings.