Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Last 3 Days of Christmas!

Hello! I hope your weekend is going great so far! Have you seen all of the challenges going on at The Greeting Farm and Club Anya and Friends? I am absolutely giddy! I have just finished up my last card for the 12 Days of Christmas challenge, so I have #10, #11, and #12 to show you today!! Then I am off to work on some of the challenges from yesterday. I don't know that I will be able to get them all done, but I am going to have fun trying!

For #10 I reached back into my stash for this paper. This is some of my very favorite paper ever - it was the first paper that I absolutely obsessed about finding. When I first saw pieces of it online I couldn't stop thinking about it. Then I got it and was scared to do anything with it! I have almost every sheet still intact but I am determined to start using it (and some other papers that I loved too much to cut - it is a sickness, I tell you!) The "Thank You" panel was created by stamping sentiments form the Verve set Celebration of Thanks.

The Details:
Stamps: Dahlia - The Greeting Farm, Sentiments - Verve
Paper: Basic Grey Romani, Real Red - SU, PTI White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Real Red
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: B21,B32,B93, BV000 over all
Clothes: YG21,YG23,YG25,R81,R83,R85,R22,R24,R27,R29
Misc: Prima flowers, stick on half pearls - ?,foam tape


I flipped sketch #11.


The Details:
Stamp: Miss Anya- The Greeting Farm, Sentiment - Verve
Paper: Basic Grey Urban Prairie, Basic Black - SU, PTI White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: E50,E53,E55
Clothes: YG03,YG25,YG17
Flowers and Basket: BG11,BG13,BG15 all w/B91 over, E53,E55,E57
Misc: Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities, SU Brads

Sketch #12!
The Details:
Stamps: Fly Away, Butterfly Wishes - The Greeting Farm
Paper: Basic Grey Lime Rickey, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue - SU, PTI White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:R81, R83,R85,R24,R27,R29,Y17,Y38,YR16, (B91,B93 w B000 over them), B26,B28,B39,YG03,YG25,YG17
Misc: Sheer ribbon - Offray, grosgrain - SU (possibly retired?), Glossy Glaze
, Spellbinders circle Nestabilities

Thank you so much for stopping by! I really appreciate every one of your comments!
:-)Traci

12 comments:

Gabby said...

Traci...why is it that every time I come to your blog I just wanna cry!? LOL! I want you to adopt me! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your amazing work and just amazing creativity and not to mention your FLAWLESS coloring! UGH I HATE YOU! LMBO! Everything you've made since the last time I made my blog rounds just has me with my jaw on the floor! You AMAZE me woman...you really do! Thank you SO much for the Christmas card! Hula Anya is ADORABLE with her santa hat on...lol! She is proudly being displayed on our Christmas tree and I will have another Traci artwork to add to my craft room once the tree comes down! Thanks for being sch wonderful inspiration and you are the top main reason why I strive to color like a pro. When me grows up...me wants to be like you! (HUGS) :D

I am finally catching up making my blog rounds because I've been HORRIBLE in the past. Now I'm free of "things to do" and can blurf! :D

Happy New Year chica!

♥Rach♥ said...

You totally did get your mojc back Traci!!! These are great, #11 is my total fave, the colors are just fab! Great work as always :D

Danni said...

These are all truly fabulous!! Love each of them!

Denise said...

WOW, they are all Stunning!! Love the cheerful, colorful Dahlia one!

Jessica Diedrich said...

LOL@Gabby. But I know EXACTLY what she means! YAY! You did it! These are awesome creations! What a way to ring in the New Year, huh? SOOO glad we met last year through this little craft of ours..HUGs!!!

Angela said...

Traci, these are beautiful!! I too strive to color like you!! I am always in AWE of your amazxing coloring!! I am so glad you finished the sketch challenge!! I can't believe I finished mine on time. Well I'm off the upload them to the Gallery now!!
Hugs,
Angela

Sparkplug17 said...

These are all just so gorgeous! I can tell you love Basic Grey as much as I do. :) Are you ready for TV to come back?!?

Jenn Borjeson said...

Your cards are gorgeous and I TOTALLY know what you mean about the paper, I do the same thing! I MUST HAVE IT and then I can't bring myself to use it! hee hee I'm always thinking "is this project worthy of this paper?" LOL :)

Kim said...

Simply gorgeous! Big congrats on being the first official designer for Amy's stamps!!! What a perfect fit for both of you. Can't wait to see your fab creations!

Jodi Collins said...

You totally ROCK Traci! Seriously...you do not make one card that is not a STUNNER! LOVE all of these! Happy New Year!!

Amy said...

Oh man I SO here you on the 'must have' papers and then just letting them sit! Along with my personal scrap challenge I'm thinking 2010 needs to be a cut into paper year too LOL!

Think of it this way though... maybe that paper was just waiting for the perfect stamps to come along and now it is a match made in heaven on these cards... I sure think it is! :)

Mary Giles said...

Well I think Gabby summed it up for all of us. LOL. You are an amazing talent Traci and I'm always coming to your blog to see how you have done something and just for mojo and inspiration. I {heart} your blog and you.