Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bring On the Love Cards!

Hi! Well the Holiday break is over...it's back to school for the kiddo and back to work for me...and time to start thinking about Valentine's Day cards, right!!? Hee Hee!! I know, I just put down the Christmas stamps! But now I'm all in the mood for hearts and kisses!! When I last inked up Chanter Heartsong I used her to make a "Thank You" card but this time I decided to make a Valentine's Day card with her.


The Details:
Stamps: Chanter Heartsong - Sweet November Stamps, Sentiment from Wild Thing - Verve
Paper: Sassafrass Lass (Hearts), Basic Grey (Stripe and Green), Tempting Turquoise (SU), PTI White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin:R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair and Eyes: B000,B01,B02,B04,YG21,YG23
Clothes and Wings: YG21,YG23,R32,R35,B02
Misc: Stardust Stickles, SU Corner Rounder, Copic Multiliner


You can get Chanter NOW at All That Scraps!!

Thanks for visiting me today!
:-)Traci

9 comments:

Randi said...

So cute!! I love everything about it!! Love the colors, the hearts and that sentiment is PERFECT! I need it!! And, of course Amy's fairy is amazing!! All it takes is seeing your creation and I need to go buy it... ;o)
Hope you have an amazing New Year full of wonderful things!!

Tonje said...

Beautiful! Love the juicy colours!

Pam Varnell said...

This is just gorgeous Traci. Love those bright colors and the image is just colored beautifully. Congrats on being a designer for Amy's stamps. You so deserve it. Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Wow I love these spring colors !!!
Your fairy is to cute !!!
Gorgeous card.
Hugs
Mag :)

Claireabelle said...

She is just gorgeous!
x

Unknown said...

And MAGIC she is Traci... Absolutely gorgeous creation...SO looking forward to seeing more!! Xx

Kelly Booth said...

WOW traci...i have missed so many wonderful cards of yours being gone....Your just amazing...love looking at your ART! Hope you had a Wonderful christmas and have a Perfect 2010~~

Amy said...

This is fantastic Traci! Love the fresh spring colors for a fun twist on the Valentine color scheme... and that sentiment is perfet! (I'll have you know that it is because of you I ordered my first Verve stamps!) :)

Mary Giles said...

This is sooo cute! I lov ethe blue hair and the heart paper with that sentiment is just too sweet.