Saturday, January 23, 2010

Meet Darby and Bumbles

Why, hello there! It is lovely to see you on the weekend! Today I get to show you a sneak peek of something a little different from Amy's Sweet November line. This is Darby and Bumbles and they will be available Monday the 1st at All That Scraps! Aren't they just adorable!?

The Details:
Stamps: Darby and Bumbles - Sweet November, Sentiment -Sugarplum Sentiments CC Designs, both from All That Scraps
Paper: October Afternoon, Chocolate Chip , Very Vanilla (SU), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Rich Cocoa
Copics:
Skin:R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair:YR21,Y17,Y38
Clothes:R22,R24,R27,R29,R39,E50,E53,E55,E43,E44,E47
Flower:R20,R22,YG21,YG23,YG25
Misc: Brads (SU), Prima flowers, Scribbles 3D Paint, Nestabilities Labels dies, Foam tape


Thank you for stopping by to see me! I will have another Sweet November sneak Peek tomorrow!
:-)Traci

18 comments:

Tasha said...

Wow these stamps are adorable and i love the way you put these two together!
love the papers and layout too
love tasha xx

☼ Cheryl* said...

They are adorable! I love the papers :)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OMG they are super cute! I WANT I WANT! Will be hanging out to order some now.
Yor card is soooo gorgeous, your coliuring always leaves me with my mouth wide open. FABULOUS.
Kristy x

♥Rach♥ said...

Adorable! Love the papers and layout, really just perfec :0)

Sandra MacLean said...

Oh my gosh Traci!!! This is SOOOO CUTE!! I am a bit partial to polka dots and especially bold ones like this but for some reason, I can never find any at my LSS in the area! Bugger. You're making me want this cutie now....Amy's images are on my wish list and I can' wait for payday! ;)

Kelly Booth said...

Hi Traci....you are so LUCKY to get to play with these first...just Adore Amy's new image and what you did with her!! Perfect.....

Anonymous said...

Wow Traci this stamp is really too cute and your colouring so stunnning !!!
I love your creations.
Hugs
Mag :)

Shelly said...

OMGosh is this CUTE! Love the image, your coloring, paper choices and layout...love it all!!

crafty amy said...

Hiya teamie :D I love being able to say that!
This is so adorable I love the way you have mathed her dress to the paper like that. It also made me laugh as I very, very nearly used the same sentiment with her.

Hugs

Amy xx

Angela said...

Another beautiful creation Traci!!! Darby is just too cute and I love how you colored her!! Can't wait till my PTI comes in so I can try it!! Be back tomorrow to see your next creation!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Shirley N said...

Ohhh,love what you did with Amy's adoable images! Very cute layout!

Amy said...

I totally went 'awwwww' when this popped up and I read the sentiment you used with these two... it's perfect! :)
Love your choice of papers and your coloring, WOW! Darby and Bumbles both look amazing!

Unknown said...

OMGoodness!!!! Traci! How gorgeous is that image...And you card!! WOW!! It's STUNNING!! *sigh* I LOVE your creations..

(now leaving with a smile on her face)

Xx

Danni said...

I'm just lovin' this new image!! So sweet!! Fabulous card!

Sammi said...

Oh wow!! Such a sweetie!! Love this card... great colours and those papers are scrummy! I think I want her! no.. I know I do.

Alice said...

too cute! your coloring is amazing! very sweet card!

Kim said...

This is so adorable, you make me want every one of her designs, which is the point right LOL!

kadie said...

This card is fantastic and makes me smile all over! Awesome coloring and choice of OA papers! Love it!