Friday, January 8, 2010

Some Fun With Anya and Friends

Have you heard that the Club Anya blog is now primarily a challenge blog? It sure sounds like there is going to be a lot of fun to be had!! So far this week they have issued two challenges and I was able to do both!! The first one, issued on Monday (and called Monday Mania!) was a monochromatic challenge. That is SO hard for me so I stewed for a bit over it and this is what I came up with:



The Details:
Stamp: Savannah - The Greeting Farm
Paper: DP - Lily Bee, Regal Rose, Basic Black (SU), Scarlet Lake, White (PaperTreyInk)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rose Red, Bravo Burgundy (SU)
Copics:
Skin:R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: C3,C5,C7,C9,110
Clothes: R30,R32,R35,R37,R39,R89
Misc: Spellbinders Nestabilities Heart and Scallop Heart, Marth Stewart Heart border punch, Liquid Pearls, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Offray Ribbon


The second challenge was for Wild Card Wednesday and this week it is a CASE challenge. You can see the original card HERE. I used the same layout and stayed with the Easter theme but I used one of the new Miss Anya Love stamps (although I did borrow Easter Anya's basket for her. I added a few more eggs to the basket.)

The Details:
Stamps: Miss Anya Love, Easter Anya (retired digi) - The Greeting Farm
Paper: DP-October Afternoon, Soft Sky, Old Olive (SU), PTI White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair:E50,E53,E55
Clothes: BG10,BG11,BG13,C0,C1
Misc: Sakura Glaze Pen, Stardust Stickles, Spellbinders Nestabilities Oval and Scallop Oval, PTI Ribbon


Thanks for coming by to visit me! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
:-)Traci

17 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh wow traci both cards are gorgeous, awesome colouring.
Kristy x

Anonymous said...

OMGosh Traci, both of these cards are awesome, i love them :)
Take Care
Suzi
xxx

JenRaff said...

Both of these cards are awesome! Love them! Your thinking ahead with the Easter theme :)

Angie said...

Gorgeous cards Traci! I so wanted to do a Valentine's card for the mono challenge, but I couldn't figure out HOW to use red or pink mono chromatically. You totally inspired me to try again! THANKS!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Both cards are adorable but the red one is stunning!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Both are stunning! Love the red card - the embossing with the distressing - gorgeous!

TFS! TGIF :)
~ margie

Jodi Collins said...

These are BEAUTIFUL Traci!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the layouts and your STUNNING coloring on these!!! AWESOME girl!

Unknown said...

Oh Traci....How gorgeous are these....WOW!!! Amazing creations sweetie...Just Stunning!! Xx

Shirley N said...

Oh my are these gorgeous or what?!!! I luv luv the first one, so so stunning!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such lovely cards!

Angela said...

Oh Traci, these are so pretty!! I realy love the Valentine card!!! Such dark rich coloring!!
Hugs,
Angela

Randi said...

Gorgeous cards Traci! Love how you used Miss Anya withthe Easter basket and added teh October Afternoon duckie DP! TOO cute!!! And your Savannah Valentine is gorgeous! Love the reds and the cool embossed heart!

Kelly Booth said...

Traci both cards are FAB...I especially Love The Ms anya with the Easter Basket...she is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hi Traci !
Your cards are so amazing as always !!!
I love the colors you used and your soft colouring.
The first card in reds is absolutely gorgeous, a perfect Valentine card, I love Savannah, she's so cute and I'm just doing a card with her !!!

PS : On my last card, I used Storybook cricut cartridge and I used letter P in Accent/Frame to make the frame.

Big Hugs
Mag :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

ADORABLE cards Traci! Love your coloring and I think I might need to get that heart die cut now thank you very much...and I'm not even a "heart" type person but this cute Valentine's stuff this year is putting me over the edge!!!

Amy said...

These are both SO beautiful Traci! Savannah is just exquisite and I'm head over heals for your Easter card! That Miss Anya has never looked cuter to me with the gorgeous colors you used and adding the basket is genious as is using that duck paper too... all around just a perfect card!

Mary Giles said...

These are absolutely too pretty. You did fabulous job on the monochromatic card. It is very elegant. The second card with the ducks is super sweet.