Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fairies Make Me Smile!

Hiya! I somehow seem to be sitting here at the computer late at night again when I need to go to bed, so I am going to make this a very quick post! I just wanted to show you a card I made with Tangle Goblinshimmer, one of Amy's Sweet November Fairy Sweets! When I saw this sentiment, which just makes me so happy, I immediately needed to put it with one of these Sweeties!

The Details:
Stamp: Tangle Goblinshimmer - Sweet November (through All That Scraps), Sentiment - Inkadinkado
Paper: DCWV, Real Red (SU), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: YR00,YR04,YR07,YR09
Clothes: R24,R27,R29,R39,B000,B01,B02
Misc: Ribbon (SU), Brads (Basic Grey), Rectangle Nestabilites, Foam Tape
, Stardust Stickles, White gel pen

Thanks for stopping by! I hope your day is magical!
:-)Traci

10 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh wow Traci you have rocked this card!! Your colouring blows me away, everthing about this card is amazing.
Kristy x

Tasha said...

Awesome card, love the colour combo and the sentiment made me smile...all over my face lol!
love tasha xx

Kelly Booth said...

So CUTE Traci....you always make those Fairy's Shine....as in everything you do!!xoxo!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is ADORABLE! And I HAVE those inkadinkdo stamps and of course haven't even opened them! LOL! This is just the perfect sentiment!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card. Love the sentiment too!

Danni said...

Love this card! That sentiment is awesome!!

Amy said...

You already know how much I adore this card, but I can never get too much of a good thing! So here I am, taking all it's fairy goodness in again!

Alice said...

wow! I adore your coloring Traci! beautiful card with Amy's image! congrats!!

Angela said...

Another beautiful card Traci!! I just love her orange her so gorgeous!! And the way you make her outfit match the ribbon, is just adorable!! Beautiful card Traci!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend full of fun oh and a lot of stamping time!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Randi said...

Another amazing Amy fairy creation!!! LOVE the polka dotted red skirt! Sooooo cute!!! And then you matched it with the ribbon! Gorgeous!