Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Monday Mania with Sweet Stella

Hi! My 3 day weekend grew extra long (away from Blog land anyway). Time just kept slipping away from me and I couldn't get anything done!! I was finally able to make a card for Club Anya's Monday Mania which is a color challenge this time - Olive Green, Pink, Dark Brown and Sparkle!


The Details:
Stamp: Stella - The Greeting Farm
Paper: October Afternoon, Chocolate Chip, Gina K Ivory, Paper Trey Ink White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair:E44,E47,E49.100
Clothes: YG95,YG97,R81,R83
Misc: Offray Ribbon, Martha Stewart XO border punch, Diamond Stickles, Foam tape


Thanks for stopping by! I hope your day is wonderful!
:-)Traci

15 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OH wow Traci this is gorgeous! Your colouring is superb! And the card is just fabulous and so sweet.
Kristy x

Kit said...

wow I love it :o) I like that ms puch as well

♥Rach♥ said...

Beautiful card! I love her hair and her sparkly dress. Very clean and pretty, love it Traci ;0)

Tasha said...

Beautiful card i love the kisses and the fabulous glittered dress
love tasha xx

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE her Traci...Your card is just Adorable!

Angela said...

Traci, she is just the cutest!! Love that MS punch and Stella's dress is just too cute!! Beautiful coloring!! This is the one stamp I didn;t receive with my win of the Jan. releases!! I got Sassy Suzi instead( I have her already), so I guess I will have to put in an order as she was probably my fav!! So cute for valentine card!!
Hug:)

Pam Varnell said...

Truly gorgeous Traci. I just love Stella and she is beautiful on this card.

Gabby said...

Love this!!! OMG it's all kinds of cute! LOL!

Mary Giles said...

Traci this is soooo elegant! I love the sparkle combined with that silky ribbon. The hair is gorgeous!

Pixie said...

This is a great card. Love the dress :)

Unknown said...

Traci...She is just gorgeous...I LOVE this card!! You are just AMAZING!! Xx

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! I love her sparkly outfit.

Jessica Diedrich said...

Oooh shes gorgeous! LOVE her sparkly dress!

Amy said...

OMGosh! The way you have colored her hair, it looks as silky smooth as that ribbon behind... now that amazing coloring girl! :)
And here I was debating on that border punch and I think you've just convinced me that I need it, LOL! Gorgeous card!

Randi said...

Love this!! That black glittery 'xoxo' punch with the black ribbon is STUNNING!! Love the glittery green dress, too!! And you matched it all with pink polka dot paper?!?! LOVE that!