Monday, January 25, 2010

Sweet November Peek #3 - Ginger!

Hiya!! If you are a follower of Amy's (the creator of the Sweet November line) you may have seen this beautiful Ginger Fairy a while back when she was "just a drawing" that Amy had made into a lovely card. If you are anything like me, you immediately wanted her made into rubber - and now she is!!! YAY! (She will be available on the 1st at All That Scraps.)

I wanted her wings to be translucent so I stamped them on vellum, cut them out and replaced the original wings with them. I added some green stickles to them for sparkle. For the sentiment I covered some chipboard letters from my stash with some DP from Basic Grey's Origin line, then sanded the edges.

The Details:
Stamp: Ginger Fairy - Sweet November Stamps (through All That Scraps)
Paper: Basic Grey Origins, Chocolate chip (SU), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin:R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: E02,E08,E09,E18
Wings:YG11,G02 on vellum
Misc: Chipboard letters (JoAnn brand), Brads (Basic Grey), Stickles, Scallop punch (SU), Corner Rounder (SU)


Don't forget to check out Amy's blog (A Thousand Sheets of Paper) for some fabulous candy to celebrate her new release, and you can see more samples with the new stamps on the Sweet November Guest Designer Crafty Amy's blog.

I will have more for you tomorrow!! I hope you stop by!
:-)Traci

11 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Gorgeous Traci! I love these BG origins papers! And your fairy looks stunning.
Kristy x

Kellie said...

I love any stamp that has been turned into a redhead being one myself but this is just STUNNING! Your colouring is always amazing, love it!
Hugs Kel

Angela said...

I thought the same thing when I forst saw her on Traci's blog!! I told her she has to be made into rubber, because I wanted her!! I think she is just beautiful!! I love the way you colored her and paper pieced her!! Just beautiful Traci and good luck with the CHA Relay!!! I don't want to miss out on any of them!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Kelly Booth said...

So cute Traci...Love what you did with Ginger....so Pretty!

Claireabelle said...

Gor-JUSS card girlie!
x

Kim said...

Beautiful, i love the greens and how you did the word!

Sammi said...

oooh.. she is so purty ... and your card is pefect! Great colours/ papers and those translucent wings look AWESOME!
xxx

Jodi said...

This is a darling image! I love images from Amy, she is a great talent and you have created a beautiful card for her!! Love the color combo!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Amy said...

This card is so beautiful Traci...Ginger looks like she's resting in an Irish glen! Fabulous idea with the vellum wings they looks so cool and her paper pieced dress is so pretty!

Mary Giles said...

Love the vellum wings and the red haired paired with the green theme is just fabulous! Gives it an Irish feel.

kadie said...

Beautiful! Ginger is my fave!! I love the paper piecing you did on her!