Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes.....

Hi! Okay, my post has nothing to do with Cinderella. I just couldn't get that song to stop playing in my head (please make it stop!!) I didn't make it start in yours now, too, did I? Sorry, Amy has me singing with my posts now!!

This is one of Amy's Sweet November fairies - Fidget Goblinspider. Right now, I think I love her the best of the Sweet November girls (Sshh, don't tell the others!!) My card is fairly simple, but it is one of those times where it came out exactly like I had imagined and hoped and I am so tickled!! I really haven't used kraft paper much, but I think I will more often now! I just love it with the brown and red. Wow, I just realized there is no DP! I never do that!!


The Details:
Stamp: Fidget Goblinspider - Sweet November Stamsp (through All That Scraps), Sentiment and Background from Heidi Grace Dreamer
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip -SU, PTI White and Vintage Cream
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Dew Drops Brilliance Coffee Bean, Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Antique Linen and Vintage Photo
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: E21,E25,E27,E29
Clothes:R24,R27,R29,R39,E50,E53,E21,E25
Wings: E27,E29,E49
Misc: Chocolate Chip Ribbon - SU, SU Corner Rounder, Uniball Signo gel pen


I want to thank everyone for all of their lovely and supportive comments yesterday. You have no idea how much they mean to me!
:-)Traci

18 comments:

Amy said...

Whennnnn you're fast asleeeeeeep... LOL
Just call us the musical stampy bloggers! ;)
I LOVE kraft cardstock and your use of it here is SO beautiful... Fidget absolutely pops against that dreamy background you've created! And I promise not to tell the other girls you're playing favorites... :)
Fabulous card Traci!

Anonymous said...

Amazing !!! I love the colors you used for this fairy, seems like a little mushroom !!! So pretty.
And the background is just gorgeous!!!
HUGS
Mag :)

MicheyMoo said...

Wow....I love it. You don't need any DSP on this card, its perfectly balanced as it is and Fidget is so wonderfully coloured. She's a treasure for sure.
I'm waiting for the next release before I head on over and get myself some of the Amy's SWS girlies.
xxx

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh wow, I cant believe there is no dsp yet it looks FABULOUS!!! amazing actually, I love it! I LOVE kraft cardstock it is all I use.
Kristy

MarkerGeek said...

Gorgeous! I love Amy's Sweet November girls, and this card rocks!

Sandra MacLean said...

Traci! This card has everything I love - kraft cardstock, sponging, cutting, polka dots and ribbon!! Awesome, awesome card Miss Traci! :)

Jen Shults said...

Holy cow this is amazing! I love the colors of this and the very clean design and you really did a gorgeous job with the sentiment and sponging. Just WOW design!!!

Kim said...

Gorgeous! Your right the brown and red, especially with the sponging is stunning!

Denise said...

How Sweet! The red & brown go so well together, I think I need to create with those colors.
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise

Jessica Diedrich said...

This card ROCKS Traci! LOVE it!

Shirley N said...

this is one gorgeous card!

Angie said...

this is GORGEOUS!!! I wish I could color like you!! Do you hear me whining? lol!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a pretty card!

Unknown said...

Oh HELLO!!! This is just STUNNING Traci!! This has to be one of my favs...Deep rich colours and that gorgeous image just pops right off the screen!! WOW!! LOVE it!! Xx

Kelly Booth said...

LOVe this Card Traci....you do those fairys so well....Love them!!
The Red really pops against the kraft...

Angela said...

Wow Traci!! Fidget Goblinspider looks so pretty and your coloring just makes her pop right off the card!! Love the kraft paper you used it alos allows her to be the showcase of this card.
Thanks, for all you sweet comments on my blog. And I took your advice and created a card for the Sweet Pea blog challenge!! I am trying to do more challenges this year!!
Hugs,
Angela

Randi said...

Beautiful!! Could you get that hair any more perfect? Love the brown distressing! And that backgound you created is stunning!

Mary Giles said...

This is gorgeous! No DP was needed on this card the way you layed and colored everything made the focus go right where it should. LOVE it.