Monday, January 25, 2010

TGF CHA Relay #1 and #2!

The Greeting Farm has the best, most fun contest going on right now! Yesterday they gave away a free digi on the blog and as long as you finished and uploaded a card with it (by the deadline) you got the next digi. That will continue until the end of the week! So, all you have to do to "win" the next digi is to make a card! I can do that! These are my first two cards using the first two digi's!I created a little underwater scene for MerIan using some Cosmo Cricket paper that I fell in love with and then never used! The seaweed is punched using a Martha Stewart oak leaf (or is it maple?) punch. The sea horses and the crab are also Martha Stewart punches. I colored them with my Copics and then ran them through a Cuttlebug embossing folder.

The Details:
Stamps: MerIan (digi) - The Greeting Farm, Sentiment - AmyR Beach Sentiments (All That Scraps)
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Elegant Eggplant (SU), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11.R20
Hair:E50, E53,E55,B21,G63
Tail and Sea Horse: B21,B63,V06,V09
Crab:Y35,YR16,YR18,R27
Misc: Martha Steart Punches - Oak (or maple?) leaf, Seahorse, Crab; Cuttlebug embossing folder, Stickles - Starry night and Arctic ice, Nestabilities ovals



This sweet and sassy girl is Charlotte. I went very simple with her and just had the most fun coloring her!!

The Details:
Stamps: Charlotte (digi) The Greeting Farm, Sentiment - Hero Arts
Paper: Fancy Pants Designs, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip (SU), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa, Antique Linen Distress Ink
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair:E50,Y21,Y26
Clothes: Rv17,RV19,RV69,YR15,YR16,YR18,B91,B93,E44,E47,E49
Misc: Rich Razzelberry Ribbon (SU), Corner Rounder (SU)
, Scallop Edge Punch (SU)

Thanks so much for stopping by - a little later I will have another Sweet November sneak peek!
:-)Traci

11 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What darling cards. I love the purple on Charlotte!

♥Rach♥ said...

Those are both just adorable, Traci! I love how you did Ian's hair and the little sea creatures are just perfect :0) Love the colors and papers you used for Charlotte too, she came out great!

Angela said...

YOu know I just love your work Traci!! I get so much inspiration from your beautiful coloring and creations!! Beautiful cards!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Anonymous said...

I really love both !!! I fell in love with MerIan ans his little crab, so cute !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Mary Giles said...

Wow! You colored these up just sooo perfectly. I love Ian hair and that blue tail. The rich colors on Charlotte are just stunning.

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE LOVE these Traci....Perfectly done!! Charlotte is fun huh?? A little bit of an attitude!

kadie said...

These are brilliant!! As always, your coloring is flawless!!

Micki said...

Oh awesome. Love it. :-)

hugs

MacKenzie said...

Both card are great Traci. And that Charlotte....she's workin' it!

Lesley said...

I love both your cards, you are soooo talented!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

LOVE Ian- LOVE it!!!