Monday, January 11, 2010

Miss Anya Rocks!

Hiya! First, I have to apologize to any Green Bay Packers fans out there - I am responsible for the Cardinals win yesterday (hee hee)! You see, I discovered that when their games are aired in my area and I color with my Copics while watching the game I bring them luck and they play well! So, YAY for their win yesterday! This is the card I was working on for the first half of the game:

I used the sketch from Club Anya's Sketchy Saturday to make Miss Anya a Rocker! She has the body of the Miss Anya Love with the nifty boots (and I made them red patent leather with some Chrystal Effects), the face and right arm of the seated Miss Anya Love (I erased the outside edges of her hair and her ponytail using baby wipes and then redrew in her razor cut shag!) and the guitar and left hand of Rockstar Anya. When I do this much altering I usually stamp all of the images, color them, then cut them apart and layer them the way I want them.

The Details:
Stamp: Miss Anya Love, Rockstar Anya, Anya Says - The Greeting Farm
Paper: Sassafrass Lass, Basic Black (SU), White (PTI)
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: E50,E53,E55,R81,R83,R85
Clothes:R22,R24,R27,R29,R81,R83,R85,C3,C5
Misc: Chrystal Effects, Black Glitter (SU), Stardust Stickles, Ribbon-Creative Imaginations, Guitar and Skull Eyelets - Eyelet Outlet


Thanks so much for stopping by!
:-)Traci

23 comments:

Shirley N said...

Wow this card ROCKS!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMG this is WICKED cool...no pun intended to your blog name LOL! WOW! This is seriously AWESOME-LOVE her as a ROCKER! And I am NOT a Packers fan seeing as I spent my first 32 years in Chicago LOL!!! Poor Bears... ;)

MarkerGeek said...

This is AWESOME! Love it! May have to take a little inspiration from this one!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow you rock Traci !!!
Your card and the altering are just amazing !!! I love this creations, so fun !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

OMG This should be made into a stamp!! This is sooo cool! Love it! I want it heheh.
Kristy x

Anonymous said...

Yes Miss Anya Rocks, and so do you Traci, i love how you've altered Miss Anya, that hairdo is awesome. Gorgeous papers too. I love it all :)
Have a great day
Suzi
xxx

♥Rach♥ said...

You and Amy are the altering masters, I swear! I LOVE this card, the paper is just fantastic, her little boots go so well and the colors on her hair is just so cool. Fantastic job, Traci!

Angela said...

OH WOW...WOW Traci!! I just love little Miss Rocker Anya that you have created!! She really needs to be made into rubber!!! Because I want her!!! I just love seeing all the cool and oh so talented things you create!! You have truly been an inspiration to be!! And as always your coloring skills are just amazing!! My coloring skills has changed because of looking at your blog!!! It made me push myself to do more techniques! Thanks Traci for your awesome creations!!
Hugs,
Angela

Kelly Booth said...

This is just Wonderful Traci...I so LOVCE your Altering!!!! Yay Cards...I was so Excited thet they pulled it off!!

Tammy said...

This is super cool Traci!
I love that her boots are red patent and her very rocker shag.

So crazy creative!!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Rockin' card! Love the colors.

Randi said...

Traci you crack me up!! Those are some mad Copic coloring skills you have!!!

This card is seriously amazing!! I love all the altering! I especially love that amazing new hair do you gave her!! LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

looks fantastic !

Sparkplug17 said...

I love this rockstar!

Amy said...

Ok Traci, seriously girl you are KILLIN' me here! Rocker Anya absolutely steals the show... there are not enough words to describe how freakin' amazing she is! Marie SOOOOOO needs to make an entire Miss Anya girly band set now don't you think? And then she can do a My Guy one too, LOL! Oh Marieeeeeee... (I hope she see's this!) ;)

Danni said...

Truly amazing! how super creative!! Love it!

Alex said...

Great card, love the papers and the cute stamp.

Thanks for sharing.

Alex from England x

Kim said...

That is awesome!

Mary Giles said...

OMGosh! Traci this is flippin' brilliant! I know that was a lot of alteration work and you just made everything look like it belonged together all along. WOW! LOVE the colors and the skull and bones paper in the background is perfect. Of course your colroing is flawless.

Gabby said...

HOLY WOW! ZOMG!!! You should have seen my reaction when I saw this card! My jaw hit the floor and I was all..."OMG OMG OMG"! I have to agree with what's been said above...THIS should be turned into rubbah! OMG I would DIE if Marie did this...along with a rocker My Guy Ian. You ROCK Miss Traci! This is amazing...but then again I am a HUGE fan of your work! You have got SKILLZ!!!

Unknown said...

Traci...YOU rock!!! LOL! This card is just AMAZING!! I LOVE it!! That DP is soooo cool!! Ummmm might have to go and find some of that...Hey, we might have to do a DP swap!!! Xx

Angie said...

HOLY COW! She's amazing! I want this to be a stamp, desperately!

☼ Cheryl* said...

wow I LOVE this Traci!!!
Your cards are so nice :)