Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Few Things From Earlier This Week

Hi ! I hope you don't mind - you may have seen the cards I am posting today if you looked on The Greeting Farm gallery this week. I have not made anything new in the past 2 days, but I had not put these on my blog.....Do you want to know what I have been doing instead of stamping? Re-organizing my cardstock!! I did have my cardstock separated by brand - mostly SU, and more recently PTI and Prism. I just ordered a bunch of Prism from All That Scraps and when it arrived I decided to re-organize by color, mixing all of the brands together.... Anyway, I really hope I can stamp a lot this weekend!

This first card was for a challenge last week at The Greeting Farm to make a sunshine-y card to celebrate Marie and Jess's going to CHA in sunny California! I am so excited - it was chosen as the winning entry!

The Details:
Stamp:Ruby - The Greeting Farm, Sentiment - Verve
Paper: Sassafrass Lass, Real Red (SU), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink:Memento Tuxedo Black, Dew Drops Versa Magic Red Magic
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair: E44,E47,E49,100
Clothes: B95,B97,B99,B01,B02,B04,YG03,YG25,YG17,C1,C3,R24,R29,R39,Y11,Y15,Y17
Misc: Darice Gems, Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles, Scallop Circles, Square, Scallop Square


The second card was for the 3rd free digi in The Greeting Farm challenge that was happening this week. Although it was cut short, it was the most fun I think I've ever had on a challenge and I really hope they consider doing it again!!

The Details:
Stamp: Toby Cub (digi) The Greeting Farm), Sentiment - Unity
Paper: October Afternoon, Old Olive (SU), White (PTI)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss
Copics:
Fur: E30,E31,E33,R20
Clothes:BG11,BG32,BG34,C1
Misc: Nestbilites Label die, Corner Rounder (SU) ,Linen Thread (SU), Butttons (SU and from stash), Ribbon (SU),Sakura Glaze Pen


I hope you have a great weekend!
:-)Traci

11 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Both cards are gorgeous!! Your FFF card was defiantly a well deserved win, it was sooo gorgeous and just screamed sunshine!!
Congrats.
Kristy x

Sammi said...

Yay!! Well done! It was a lovely sunshiney card. Such brilliant colours! and your little Toby card is adorable!
(hugs) Sammi

Lysa said...

Congrats on your FFF win! Both of your cards are just FABULOUS!!

Anonymous said...

Both are wonderful Traci, you're a talented Lady !!! I love the colors you used on the first card, so vibrant and full of joy and happiness, somewhere over the rainbow !!!
Thanks for sharing
Hugs
Mag :)

♥Rach♥ said...

Both are just TOO cute Traci! I love the rainbow one especially, it's so bright and happy :0)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such darling cards! Congrats on winning the FFF! Have lots of fun with your paper! :)

Randi said...

Congrats Traci!! This card was sooo amazing and sooo deserving! I love the rainbow over her head! your Toby card is incredible! Love that green background!! I could totally see that in a Cards mag. You should be submitting these for pub girl!!!

Betty Wright said...

Hey, girl! Your cards are fantastic! Great colors and beautiful accenting! Yes, I so tried to clean up my craftroom today, but as soon as I could see the desk top, I decided to make something.

Amy said...

Huge Congrats on the win Traci, I can totally see why your cutie Ruby card won them over! Adorable!

Pam Varnell said...

Wowzers Traci, that sunshine card is a"freakin"dorable. Love it and is so deserved to win. Wonderful coloring as always, you are always an inspiration to me with your coloring. And Toby, he couldn't look any cuter. Fab job girl.

Angela said...

Congrats Traci!! Ruby sure is sweet in this happy sunshine card!! Makes me so ready for warmer weather!!! I just love all the bright colors you used!!! Everytime I try to organize my stuff it just gets un-organized as soon as I start creating again!! Believe me I can make the biggest mess!! Hope your weekend has been a great one!!
Hugs:)
Traci