Friday, January 22, 2010

Dark Royalty in Pink and Green


Hello! I have made a card today using the gorgeous Dark Royalty from ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (Sheet 2 Plate 21). I colored her with Copic markers, then cut her out with a Nestabilities circle die. I added tiny jewels to each of the scallops behind her. I usually do not use a sentiment on the front of my card because I often make cards not knowing who or what they are for, and I can always add the sentiment to the inside later. Because of that I felt something was missing from the front of this card so I stamped the image a few extra times and cut the lilies out and made a little flower bed behind the ribbon.


The Details:
Stamp: Dark Royalty - ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (Sheet 2 Plate 21) -Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: Basic Grey, Old Olive and Rose Red (SU), White (PTI)
Copics:
Skin:R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair and Clothes: YG00,YG21,YG23,YG25,YG17,R81,R83,R85,RV00
Misc: Darice gems, Spellbinders Nestabilities circle and scalloped circle, Offray ribbon, Sakura Clear Stardust pen, Stardust Stickles


I hope you have a magical day!
:-)Traci

15 comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

OMG Traci, this is stunning. I adore the image. xo Jackie

Lisa Foster said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! What beautiful, rich colors you used! Love it!
Hugs,
Lisa

Angela said...

Traci, I just love the green and pink!! And her hair is so pretty in green!! I have started coloring this image but haven't finished her yet!! I figured my followers wanted to see something other than these beautiful images. Even though I love coloring them!! I hate putting a sentiment on the front also!! I always decorate the insides of my cards when I know who I'm giving it to and I will add one then!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Jessica Diedrich said...

She is GORGEOUS Traci! Beautiful color combo too!

Jen Shults said...

Oooh! She's gorgeous. I love the way you colored her... the back lighting looks wonderful! Really really beautiful card!

Kelly Booth said...

She is GORGEOUS Traci...Love her....
I too very rarely put wording on the front of my cards for that VERY SAME reason!!

Shirley N said...

Stunning! Love your colors and coloring!

Sparkplug17 said...

Gorgeous! I love the pink and green.

Anonymous said...

Really stunning card !!!
I love the colors ou used.
Hugs
Mag :)

Danni said...

What a stunning card!! The colors just grab you and pull you into the gorgeous image! AWesome!

Randi said...

Traci this is so beautiful! I love the pinks and greens!! Exquisite coloring! Love how you used the little calla lilies! Clever idea!!

Thanks for the sweet comment (or should I thank your DD)! It made me smile! I'm working on getting a flip camera....so maybe one day... ;o)

Unknown said...

Traci...She is just STUNNING!!! I love the colours and all the detail...Ok, I really have to get me some of those stamps...Xx

Pam Varnell said...

Totally adorable Traci. Love that color combo. She is such a gorgeous fairy. Love it!!!

Kim said...

Wow is that ever gorgeous!

kadie said...

This is stunning! I love how you've done the ribbon.