Monday, March 8, 2010

Red Queen

Hello! I hope this is the beginning of a great week for you. My daughter and I are on Spring Break this week, so hopefully I will get several projects around the house completed and do a lot of crafting! To start the week off, I have made a card for the Farm Fresh Friday challenge over at The Greeting Farm, which was to make an "Alice" inspired card. I decided to turn the new digi "Royal Pain" into the Red Queen by giving her Princess Anya's body!

The Details:
Stamps: Royal Pain (digi), Princess Anya - both The Greeting Farm, Sentiment (digi) - Sassy Studio Designs
Paper: My Mind's Eye, Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White (SU), White for image (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin:R00,E00,E11,R20
Hair:E02,R05,E08,E09,E18
Crown and Underdress:C5,C7,C9,R22,R24,R29,C1,C3
Misc: Cuttlebug Hearts Embossing Folder, EK Success Border Punch, atyou Spica Gold Glitter Pen, Foam Tape


Thanks for stopping by!
:-)Traci

17 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!

♥Rach♥ said...

What a fantastic alteration Traci, it's just PERFECT!!! The whole card is wonderful and so original, great job :0)

Angela said...

Traci, This is awesome!! I love her bright red hair!! My DD and her boyfriend weht to see the movie Saturday night and they loved it!! Well I hope you have a great week off!! I sure wish I had a week off!! I have so much to do and not enough time!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Melyssa said...

Oh wow Traci this card is as creative as it is gorgeous!! Your cards always amaze me.

Christine Riley said...

What a gorgeous card! I love your coloring, as always, and the design paper that you chose is just perfect. I love how you paper pieced the dress. Too cute! :)
Hugs, Christine

Katt Korpsgryndr said...

Love it!!

RiNNE said...

Buwahahahaha!!! So fun! I love it!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So fabulous! Love this! :)

Micki said...

OMG, how cute is she????!!!!! I love her, the card and especially your coloring. Love it....... (I know I need to add some other words to my vocabulary but seriously when I open my reader and your card come up, my mouth just drops and I keep saying WOW, lo)

hugs

Anonymous said...

Wow Traci, I love her like that !!! This is a stunning creation !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Unknown said...

Well...This card is just AMAZING as always...I SO love your gorgeous and mad colouring skill Traci... And I LOVE that DP!! You ROCK!!! Xx

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow! This is brilliant and gorgeous!!! I love your altering and coloring! Very inspiring :)

hugs, margie

aprilgleek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

OMGosh Traci she looks just like the Red Queen in the movie... how cool is that?! Love all cool deck of cards themed details you added, this is amazing! :)

Mary Giles said...

This is brilliant! Everything on this card is just well thought out and perfect for the theme. Your coloring is just gorgeous and that background paper couldn't be more perfect.

Tasha said...

WOW she looks so much like Helena as the queen - how cool. Loving the detail at the bottom of the white pannel - awesome effect
love tasha xx

crafty amy said...

OK seriously you should have a little range! She is super cute and again you have combined her with such perfect details :D

xx