Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fluttering Butterflies

Hello! Today I get to show you a new release form ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection called Fluttering Butterflies! She will be available to order tomorrow, the 5th, and will start shipping on the 10th of March.


She was so much fun to color (as are all of ching-chou kuik's gorgeous stamps). I used some of the new My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary Designer Paper and it is Yummy! I don't know how easy it is to see, but the pink border on the bottom (which was cut from the butterfly paper - it is a die cut edge paper) is the bottom of my card. The green polka dot paper is decorating the inside of the card and peeking out to the outside. I used some Stardust Stickles on her wings, gold Liquid Pearls on the photo corners, and a Martha Stewart butterfly punch.

The Details:
Stamp: Fluttering Butterflies - ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (sheet 11, Plate 38) - Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: My Mind's Eye - Quite Contrary, Birchtone Dark (Prism), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Walnut Distress Ink
Copics:
Skin:R00,E00,E11,E13,R20
Hair: E43,E44,E47,E49
Background: E50,E53,E55
Clothes and Wings: R81,R83,R85,R89,G12
Butterflies:G12,G24,G29
Misc: Stardust Stickles, Martha Stewart Butterflies Punch, Gold Liquid Pearls, Photo Corner Punch (Stampin Up), Ribbon (SU), Corner Rounder (SU)

There are 3 other gorgeous stamps in this series - you can see the beautiful creations of the other DT Members at the Sweet Pea Blog.

Thanks for visiting me today!
:-)Traci

17 comments:

Amy said...

Your coloring is nothing short of astounding on this one Traci... you really know how to bring these beauties to life! And I love the cool card design with a bit of the inside peeking out at the bottom... so creative! :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card Traci !!! Your colouring is wonderful and I really love the colors you chose for this image.
Hugs
Mag :)

Brocéliane said...

stunning card, love everyrhing about it :)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love the deep and bold colors.

Unknown said...

Traci...This card is just simply STUNNING!! I Love the bold and rich colours and I am LOVING that border punch!! Which one is that one?? Beautiful card sweetie...Beautiful! Xx

Randi said...

Stunning Traci!! I love the pink/burgandy/green combo!! So gorgeous. Great idea to use the photo corner punch on these!!

Kelly Booth said...

WOW Traci...just GORGEOUS!!! Love the colors you used here too.....

Angela said...

Just beautiful Traci!! Aren't you just loving this new set?? These are by far my fav's!! Traci I love the way you have colored this image and the colors you chose!! That paper is beautiful and I love the way you did the front and the inside!! And I LOVE THE LITTLE BUTTERFLIES JUST AWESOME!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Danni said...

This is so gorgeous!!

Lisa Foster said...

Gorgeous as always, Traci!
Hugs,
Lisa

Vixykins said...

Just beeeeautiful!

Fantasy ART by Ching-Chou Kuik said...

HI Traci!

Just wanted to let you know I LOVE this card...especially the colours combo your chose! oh, and the papers at back are gorgeous and elegant :-)

Thank you so much for your beautiful creations!!

Hugs,
ching chou :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMG! You are going to have to warn me next time you post something that you know I'm gonna FREAK out about, LOL! This is GORGEOUS...NEED her!

kadie said...

This is GORGEOUS, Traci!!! Omgoodness!!

Melyssa said...

You've got mad marker skills girl!!! Another amazing card.

gina g said...

Oh my stunning card i love the colours and the papers are gorgeous too. luv gina xx

crafty amy said...

This is gorgous and that colour combo is delicious!

xx