Friday, March 19, 2010

I Didn't Know Cats Could Smile......


Hello! I am really excited to get to share one of the new images coming out at Sweet Pea Stamps! This is from ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (sheet 12, Plate 41)! I Love this image! Alice is so beautiful, and I really have a thing for mushrooms, especially those dangerous looking red ones with the white dots! The image is so detailed and gorgeous I kept the rest of the card simple and let the image be the focus.

The details:
Stamp: Cheshire Cat Illusion - ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (sheet 12, plate 41) Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red (SU), White (Paper Trey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics:
Skin: R00,E00,E11,E13,R20
hair: E50,E53,E55
Clothes: B32,BV01,BV02,B34,BV04
Mushrooms: R22,R24,R27,R29,R39,E50,E53,E55,E57,YR15,YR14,E08
Cat:C3,C5,YG21,YG23,YG17,B32,BV01
Background: YG67,YG17,YG21,B32,BV000,BV01
Misc: Stardust Stickles, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Ribbon (SU), Sakura Clear Stardust gel pen

Thanks so much for visiting me today! I hope your weekend is wonderful!
:-)Traci

14 comments:

Kim said...

This is a perfectly beautiful combination of elegance and whimsy, just gorgeous!

kadie said...

This is really stunning, Traci! I love the red and white combo that draws my eyes right into the gorgeous image!

Andrea C said...

I love fly agaric and this card is amazing x

Powerful Search Engine said...

This is so beautiful I love your colouring and the embossed background is the perfect background hugs Pascale

Marcea said...

Oh my goodness, this is fabulous. I love clicking your picture to enlarge it. I truly appreciate your talent for colouring your images, your shading is pure perfection .... stunning
-x-

Tasha said...

wow Traci this is beautiful. The colours are fabulous and i love the design
love tasha xx

Kellie said...

WOW this is gorgeous and your colouring is AMAZING every time!
Hugs xx

Angela said...

Yep, just what Marcea said!! I have to enlarge all your creations!! I just love all your attention to details and the way you make them more 3D and life looking!! I have to say Traci, I am one of your biggest fans!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Pam Varnell said...

Lovely and you are right, this image is so detailed and you colored it beautifully. Beautiful card!!!

Micki said...

lol, had to come back and get another 'fix', lol. I wish I could color like that!!!!! Just beautiful!!!!

hugs!

Mary Giles said...

WOW! Traci this is just stunning! The red shrooms against the blue and blonde of Alice reeally just draws your eye into the image. Fabulous card.

Randi said...

Wow!! Amazing coloring Traci!! I know I sound like a broken record...but your coloring is so flawless. I love how you framed it in the white and added the red accents. It really frames this work of art perfectly!

Your "drink me" Elaine Cox card with all the black and white polka dot matting inspired a project and idea for my class. When I finally get caught up, I'll get it on my blog. ;o)

Amy said...

Love the bright, whimiscal mix of colors you used on this image Traci...I feel like I've been transported to Wonderland! :)

crafty amy said...

There is no way that I will be able to rock this stamp the way you do but I am sure gonna give it a go as soon as I can get my hands on it :D

Amy xx